Community Representative – German Speaking Role
- Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
In the Ubisoft EMEA Consumer Relationship Centre in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, UK, we are committed to provide our consumers with an awesome experience to enrich players' lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences. With teams in Consumer Support and Community Management, Ubisoft EMEA CRC is dedicated to defining the standards of player experiences across EMEA region (Europe, Middle-East, Asia & Australia).
Working in close collaboration with the wider business it is key to fulfilling our mission: to enrich players’ lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences. Our heroes are full of character. Full of their own challenges, hopes and dreams. Just like our team members. We are always on the lookout for creative, entrepreneurial spirits who share our passion for what they do. If you are ready for a challenge, full of new ideas and ready to play a role in our ongoing success, then we want to hear from you!
The Community Representative is responsible for monitoring & organizing Ubisoft forums and managing conversations on other community channels including Facebook, Twitter, blogs in close collaboration with Community Managers and local subsidiaries.
The Community Representative drives conversation on the community channels to engage and ultimately influence our customers to become active Ubisoft ambassadors.
- Support community managers delivering their strategy at regional level.
- Regular qualitative and quantitative reporting on community conversation.
- Gather, analyze and present relevant feedback from the community to Community Managers.
- Monitor and respond on all Social Media, in particular Facebook, Twitter and Forums. Regularly engage with players at a 1:1 level, encouraging discussion to contribute towards the growth of the community on a regional level.
- Manage the local Ubisoft forums by building their structure, overseeing moderation, publishing regularly some content.
- Demo products at tradeshows if applicable.
- Handle news localizations and proofreading with high quality standards.
- Support the wider CRC team when required.
You have a degree in any Communication related field. A first experience in managing online communities is an asset.
- Fluency in English and German, including outstanding written and oral communication skills in both languages.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to present complex information in a simple format.
- Knowledge of major social media platforms.
- Passion for gaming and engaging with communities.
- Highly organized, proactive, and a positive attitude.
- Great team spirit with a drive to success on the whole.
- High flexibility to deal with changes and pressure on short notice, to cover late hours and weekends.
- Knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML, as well as Photoshop, and knowledge of back-office tools for Web or Social Media is a plus.
The job is a permanent role and will be located in Newcastle-upon-Tyne.