Social & Retail Support Manager
- Morrisville, NC, USA
Ubisoft is seeking a Manager of Social & Retail Support for our Customer Relationship Center located in Morrisville, NC. Our CRC supports North, Central, and South American players by providing positive, memorable, customer-focused solutions. The Customer Support and Community Management Teams work collaboratively with each other and the wider Ubisoft business partners in an effort to deliver the support our players expect and desire
As part of our team, you will influence the delivery of player support for iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more.
The individual in this position should be a highly-motivated, passionate, and creative professional who is a problem-solver that initiates solutions.
Status: Full-time / Permanent
Core hours: A blend of 9AM- 6PM and 12PM–9PM, Monday through Friday. Flexibility requested in order to regularly meet with all direct reports and fulfill other business needs.
Benefits: Comprehensive and competitive benefits package available (paid holidays, sick, vacation, pawternity, and volunteer days, medical, dental, vision, disability, 401k, fitness and tuition reimbursement)
Reporting to, and under the guidance of, the Head of the Customer Relationship Center, the Manager of Social and Retail Support will be responsible for Customer Support Social and Retail support activity. Including but not limited to:
- Manage two teams with diverse operational goals and functions:
- The Social team provides one-to-one issue resolution and one-to-many informational updates for players through our Ubisoft Support Facebook and Twitter pages
- Retail Support monitors and responds to negative reviews and product questions on select retail partner channels, both for strategic issue identification and for one-to-one issue resolution
- Steer directional strategy discussions regarding best practices and competitive analysis
- Identify risks, pain points, and present opportunities to improve the player and agent experience
- Execute planning and goal setting associated with increasing utilization of Social Channels for Support
- Lead content management efforts to grow the appeal of social channel offerings
- Leverage reach capabilities associated with the pre-emptive delivery of Support information, as well as, drive consumption of Self Help offerings
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan targeted and timely Support related campaigns
- Engage team members in a way that drives continuous learning, growth and improved performance overall
- Three years professional social media experience in roles of increased responsibility
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios. Note: Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest examples are a plus.
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Sprinklr, Brandwatch. Other equivalent tool is a plus
- Two years of management, supervisory, or team leadership experience
- Must be able to travel occasionally both domestic and international
- Extensive knowledge of customer service principles and best practices
- Experience defining and mapping customer service processes for social media channels is a plus
- Ability to lead teams and motivate members to accomplish set objectives
- The ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply resolution principles to mitigate issues
- Excellent English writing and language skills. French, Spanish, and/or Brazilian Portuguese are a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including but not limited to Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.