Environment Concept Artist (H/F)
- Annecy, France
- Temps complet
Description de l'entreprise
Ubisoft's teams are driven by their desire to enrich the lives of players by original and memorable entertainment experiences. They give life to amazing worlds, real playgrounds where the imagination can express itself freely, giving birth to surprising moments of fun and adventure that also help you as a player to discover yourself and learn.
Founded in 1996, Ubisoft Annecy has developed many sagas, especially on Rayman, Splinter Cell, Assassin’s Creed®, Tom Clancy’s : The Division®, Ghost Recon Wildlands and Steep !
By joining Ubisoft Annecy, you will have the opportunity to join a community of passionate and collaborate, but also to evolve, with pioneering teams in their field, from all around the world. You will progress in a benevolent and inspiring environment in which you push the boundaries of imagination and technology to create the worlds that will enthrall our players.
Do you have talent and experience in the video game industry? Do you want to join a challenging, stimulating, creative and friendly work environment? Join us!
Description du poste
Ubisoft Annecy is looking for a new Environment Concept Artist (M/F) !
Come to join a team in charge of developing AAA games and be a part of the next Ubisoft blockbuster.
Your role will be :
- Understanding and following the art direction of the game and the concept guidelines, in order to make that shine through in memorable concepts
- Producing sketches to help the AD show the preliminary project intentions
- Effectively communicating visual intentions within the World team
- Making any necessary changes to ensure that the work is in keeping with the artistic vision
- Accounting for technical constraints and limitations to suggest realistic concepts
You have a diploma in fine arts or equivalent and a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Concept Art, in the game industry - with experience in working on highly realistic game titles.
You have :
- 2D concepts (3D is a plus)
- Proficiency in Adobe® Photoshop®;
- Architectural and anatomical knowledge
- Knowledge of image composition
- Strong ability to interpret other people's ideas;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to provide and accept feedback and adapt to change;
- Professional written and spoken English;
- Passion and enthusiasm for videogames;
- Knowledge of 3D software is a plus (3DSMax, Z-Brush)
At Ubisoft Annecy, we are looking for innovative and original minds that are challenging, and who want to build the future of the video game industry.
Position available as soon as possible, ability to work on site in Annecy, France !
Please submit a CV and all personal/professional work, portfolio or website.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
All information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.
Integrating the Ubisoft French studios also means:
- Join passionate and highly technical teams, all driven by the desire to design and develop innovative games and stand out for their quality
- Collaborate with teams recognized for their experience on renowned franchises
- Develop expertise by participating in in-house sharing events (talks, conferences, trade shows) and benefiting from tailor-made training programs
Evolve in a leading French videogame company represented in 30 different countries, with opportunities for international development.