Software Developer (.NET, Salesforce)
- Bucharest, Romania
The IT Department of Ubisoft is looking for a .NET / Salesforce Developer for designing and developing applications for the Customer Support domain.
As part of the development team located in Bucharest, you will be working on Customer Support public and private solutions using mainly Salesforce.com platform (Apex, VisualForce, Lightning, etc) but also Microsoft .NET stack. One component of the project is the online customer support portal https://support.ubi.com, the main support entry point for Ubisoft gamers.
Previous Salesforce knowledge is not required, but willingness to learn is a must!
You will be working in a fast paced international environment and gain invaluable knowledge and expertise all along the way.
- Work as a developer in an Agile / Scrum team using Salesforce and .NET technologies
- Design, code and test technical solutions while seeking optimal performance and structuring
- Deliver on time and with good quality
- Propose ideas to improve the applications, procedures and technologies used
- Learn and use Salesforce development best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience as a software developer (preferably .NET)
- Good knowledge of OOP, data structures
- Good command of English
- Previous experience working with external systems/platforms would be a plus
- Previous Salesforce experience is a big plus
Desirable personal skills:
- Must have a sense of humor, positive approach and work well within a team
- Autonomous and self-motivated
- Enthusiasm for learning new and emergent technologies
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details; ability to understand user needs
- Easily adaptable to change
We want you to give your best, so we have a bonus system based on performance.
We look forward to your development, so there are various Training and Knowledge Sharing programs to choose from.
We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way: you’ll have access to the internal games library, to goodies and games.
We want you to feel great at the office, so there are various utilities in UBISOFT building, such as a fully featured Gym, large Cafeteria, recreation rooms, bike rental service etc.
Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system, and to the doctor on-site.
And, most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment!
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and Information Technology Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1600 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!