Junior Build Engineer
- Helsinki, fi
Are you passionate about games? Do you want to be part of a world-class international game development team with true professionals in a fun atmosphere? At RedLynx we break boundaries. How about you?
Ubisoft RedLynx is a multiplatform game development studio located in Helsinki. Along with the hugely popular Trials series, we have developed and published more than 100 games and we are a passionate team of over 140 people of 21 different nationalities. As one of the biggest and oldest game studios in Finland, we focus on surprising people with the unexpected and creating impactful game experiences that stand the test of time.
Since 2011 RedLynx has been part of Ubisoft, one of the biggest independent video game publishers in the world with over 13,000 team members, who work hand-in-hand to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences. At RedLynx we cherish the spirit of innovation, create innovative technology and we are proud to have the support and trust from Ubisoft to push for new practices and solutions useful to other studios worldwide.
We are now looking for a
Junior Build Engineer
As a Junior Build Engineer, you will be ensuring efficient and reliable creation of the game versions by optimizing build processes and constantly supporting the development team. You´ll have a key role in managing the release of the builds and making sure that everything goes the way it was planned. Securing environments for the build processes to run in a stable way is one of your key responsibilities. In addition, maintaining and improving communication between programming teams is essential.
If you are a proactive, tech-savvy team player with a passion for video games, this is your job! High-quality is your second name and learning new things gets you exited. We will offer you a great opportunity to develop your skills by working on ambitious and versatile projects.
- Be the primary contact regarding all local build generations
- Act as a bridge between release management and project during submissions
- Collaborate and communicate proactively with the project teams
- Create, maintain and stabilize processes for all production teams use
- Automate recursive tasks
- Writing documentation
Our dream candidate
- Has programming background
- Is motivated to learn new technologies
- Is passionate about games
- Works with high focus on quality
- Communicates proactively and understands the importance of good team work
- Awesome projects with a lot of variety
- An open, international and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people
- Lots of challenges and opportunities to develop yourself
- Just renovated office space 10 minutes from the city center of Helsinki
- Competitive compensation and benefits such as wide healthcare and insurances, phone benefit, lunch vouchers, free gym, free breakfast, free games, parties, events… you name it :)
- Good work/life balance: We take our work very seriously but we also respect and value our employees’ personal lives, also during high-intensity periods, that’s why we have flexible work hours
- Relocation help
What are you waiting for? Please send your application and CV with your salary expectation. The application period closes on 30th of January, but apply now because we can’t wait to meet you!