- Helsinki, Finland
Are you passionate about games? Are you longing to be part of a world-class international game development team with true professionals in a fun atmosphere? RedLynx offers you this and much more!
Ubisoft RedLynx is a multiplatform game development studio located in Helsinki. Along with the hugely popular Trials series, we have developed and published more than 100 games. We are a passionate team of over 140 people of 21 different nationalities. Founded in 2000, we are one of the oldest and biggest game studios in Finland.
Since 2011 RedLynx has been part of Ubisoft, the 3rd biggest independent publisher in the world with over 13,000 team members, who work hand-in-hand to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences. At RedLynx we cherish the spirit of innovation and experimentation, and we are proud to have the support and trust from Ubisoft to push for new practices and solutions that may be used by other studios worldwide.
We are now looking for a
As a Communications Manager, your job is to make our studio shine by overseeing and enhancing our internal and external communication! Your job is to develop a studio communication strategy and ensure that the needed communication actions take place. In a close collaboration with HR, Marketing, Production, and other stakeholders, you´ll create, manage, and optimize innovative and efficient ways to improve the information flow inside the studio. You will also be responsible for the external communication actions, and ensure that the RedLynx love is spread out to the world through the right channels and with the right tone of voice.
We are looking for an innovative communication professional with experience on working in an international English speaking organization. Ability to think strategically and act flexibly in a dynamic environment is essential. You enjoy rolling-up your sleeves, collaborating across disciplines and helping all functions with your strong know-how on communication-related matters. As this is a new role at the studio, it´s also a unique opportunity for you to build something new and exciting. We will offer you supportive and collaborative colleagues and an environment, where even your boldest, boundary-breaking ideas will get wings and fly like a Lynx.
- Create, manage and continuously develop Ubisoft RedLynx´s internal and external communication initiatives
- Manage the internal communication channels and develop guidelines for efficient information flow
- Organize information sharing and promotion events in collaboration with other stakeholders
- Support collaboration between different projects with communication initiatives and tools
- Manage RedLynx´s digital communication channels (website, social media etc.) in collaboration with marketing and HR teams
- Develop RedLynx´s Employer Brand together with HR and Marketing teams
- Be the main point of contact for press and provide relevant materials to support PR communications campaigns
- Act as a key point of contact in the studio for corporate communication functions within Ubisoft
Our dream candidate has
- Strong experience in communication management (experience in the video games, entertainment and/or technology industries is an asset)
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Ability and willingness to work both strategically and operatively
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills
- Flexibility and a sense of urgency
- Creative and curious mind
- Awesome projects with a lot of variety
- An open, international and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people
- Lots of challenges and opportunities to develop yourself
- Just renovated office space 10 minutes from the city center of Helsinki
- Competitive compensation and benefits such as wide healthcare and insurances, phone benefit, lunch vouchers, free gym, free breakfast, free games, parties, events… you name it :)
- Good work/life balance: We take our work very seriously but we also respect and value our employees’ personal lives, also during high-intensity periods, that’s why we have flexible work hours
- Relocation help
What are you waiting for? Please send your application and CV with your salary expectation. The application period closes on December 14th but apply now because we can’t wait to meet you!