Senior Partner Marketing Manager
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Ubisoft is composed of over 14,000 talented people located in 5 continents across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
The company’s 40+ different creative studios work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more.
With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is seeking a dynamic and creative marketer to lead our marketing programs at Microsoft and Nintendo digital stores, and potentially other emerging partners like Twitch.
The Senior Partner Marketing Manager is a creative, marketing professional with previous B2C marketing experience. He/she will know the in-and-outs of executing best-in-class campaigns with partners, and is ready to execute new campaigns in a fast-paced, dynamic industry. He/she will have experience developing marketing programs that exceed objectives while also managing critical timelines and ensuring follow-through.
The Senior Partner Marketing Manager is a key part of the Partner Marketing Team, which leads marketing programs with retail and business partners, and will report to the Director of Partner Marketing. The successful candidate will be: creative, strategic and deadline/detail oriented.
- Define the partner marketing objectives, strategies and tactics at each account.
- Create and implement innovative partner marketing programs for both new launches and catalog titles at his/her accounts.
- Collaborate with other cross-functional teams (Digital Marketing, PR, Media, Promotions, etc) to build larger marketing programs.
- Partner with digital account manager to identify top growth opportunities and develop marketing programs that build demand and meet company objectives.
- Present marketing concepts and programs internally and to partners to gain support.
- Understand and be an expert on the account.
- Understand program ROIs and adjust approach to continuously make improvements for future programs
- Self-starter with high energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to influence senior executives, and build relationships with international cross-functional teams
- 6+ years experience in Partner or Brand Marketing
- Must be detail-oriented and work well in a high pace environment
- Strong analytical skills balanced with creative marketing expertise
- Travel required (10-15% of role)
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.