- Shanghai, China
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2016-17 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1,460 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com
· Actively participate to the creation, development and production of events.
- Handle operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently
- Ensure excellent communication about the project with other teams of Ubisoft and suppliers
- Share the responsibility with the event team of the excellent customer service and quality delivery
· Assist to handle and follow up the daily work in communication department based on assignment.
· Bachelor's degree with 1-2 years' working experience in corporate communication or event agency.
· Be passionate in event planning and execution, strong in organizing and leveraging resources. It is a plus if you have experience in planning and executing activities for staff.
· Good capacity in writing and basic skills in Photoshop and PPT.
· Good interpersonal skills in collaborating with different departments, problem-solving skills.
· Bilingualism (Chinese-English, spoken and written).
· Proactive and initiative, ability to work as part of a team, ability to work under pressure.
· Love to work in a very exciting and dynamic environment
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!