Associate Producer [Avatar] (f/m)
- Düsseldorf, Germany
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, state of the art video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, "Far Cry", “For Honor", "Skull & Bones", "Avatar", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.
Ubisoft Blue Byte are also collaborating with Massive Entertainment on the Avatar project, building an immersive, deep, and tangible world based on James Cameron’s Avatar.
We are now accepting applications for an Associate Producer (f/m) to join and lead our ambitious team, developing the world of Pandora. This position will be based at our Düsseldorf studio.
In this role you are responsible for guiding a powerful and balanced team that will focus on platform services and related features. Reporting to the floor producer the role will also involve management of communication between different parties, sites and group units. You will use your experience and proven track record to track the progress of the team, to achieve the production objectives and to ensure that the team members remain committed and highly motivated.
Further Responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Producer, Lead's and Recruitment with hiring and on-boarding of new employees
- Optimize workflows and processes to make coordination within the team and between the sites as simple as possible.
- Planning and scheduling for your area of the project including planning documentation, tools and constant monitoring of progression.
- Identifying issues and risk mitigation in order to reduce impact on the content, schedule and/or quality and initiate contingency plans where necessary.
- Ensure proper bug management (bug reports, priorities, etc.)
- Coordinate the submission process and all dependencies inside and outside Ubisoft and ensure all requirements are met.
- Establish and maintain a healthy team spirit with open communication, constructive feedback culture, easy and lean processes and realistic goals.
- Being an excellent leader for your team with a servant leadership mindset and helping to unleash the full potential of each and every member of your team
- 2 years+ experience as a Producer or Associate Producer in the games industry.
- You have shipped at least one AAA title either on PC and/or console from start to end as an Associated Producer.
- You have experience in building and leading high performing teams
- Strong knowledge of project management methods and tools (Jira, Confluence) in game development.
- Strong ability to collaborate with multiple international teams, both internal and external.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills in English.
- Flexible working hours
- External training, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other teams
- Fresh fruit, discounted gym membership, support for child care
- Subsidized lunch meals, free bike rental or lease your own bike
- Share ideas! = Working in a creative and international company
If you are passionate about video games and would like to work with like-minded professionals with an international team, please apply via our career portal.
Applications should include your resume, a cover letter outlining your earliest starting date, salary expectations and motivation for applying with us.
For further information please check www.bluebyte.de and www.ubisoft.com.
Ubisoft Blue Byte GmbH