- Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com
This is a role that is supporting the production team with processes, improvements and paving way for other people to be successful.
This job will require that the person goes to Sweden in the beginning and works with the team for 1-3 months.
· Help identifying inefficient processes and workflows. Suggest improvements and drive change.
· Support the production effort with coordination & process implementation.
· Release coordination, keeping track our release schedule and making sure it doesn't interfere with live events such as E3, game releases, betas etc.
· Holding post-mortem for incidents and production task forces.
· Collaborate with Leads to manage team members and help them constant improvement
· Communicate with other team within Ubisoft about combined efforts and help the team steer the right way while staying within budget (time, cost, quality).
· Hold presentations and moderate team meetings.
· Task tracking management and follow-up.
You need to be:
· Positive and self-organized and solution-oriented
· Social, loves collaborating and sharing information
· Want to learn and grow, consider making mistakes as learning opportunities
· Strong knowledge of communication tools and can suggest the tools best adapted to the team
· Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Keys to success:
· Always put the team first
· Push decisions to the people closest to the problem
· Trust and support your colleagues