IT Realease Manager
- Bucharest, Romania
Vision of the role
We’re on the lookout for the right person to join our IT Department. You will be part of an experienced team & a wide range of projects, from .NET to NodeJS and from microservices to full scale platforms. It’s fun, it’s exciting, brain picking and real.
You’ll have the chance to
· Support the continuous integration and release process in a complex micro-service based cloud - and on premise applications: .Net, PHP, NodeJS, React
· Maintain and extend existing automation scripts
· Maintain the existing pipeline infrastructure and drive innovation
· Support complex integration scenarios with other cloud applications
· Ensure landscape availability and stability (dev, pipeline, demo, live systems)
· Understand and enhance the existing build processes
· Support creation for new products
· Work closely together with the developers from other teams to integrate new components smoothly into the product
· Enhance the overall product quality by providing tools, libraries etc. to developers and roll them out to team members
· Investigate and evaluate new tools and DevOps technologies
For this, you’ll need
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· Background in Linux / Unix Administration
· Experience with automation/configuration management
· Experience with AWS services and hands-on experience in AWS provisioning
· Hands on scripting and/or programming experience for automation purposes (Bash, Python, and/or PowerShell)
· Experience in automated build pipeline, continuous integration and continuous deployment (Jenkins, Octopus, GitlabCI)
· Good level of English, both speaking and writing
And would also be nice to have
· Knowledge of at least one of Ansible, Terraform, Troposphere
· Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
· Knowledge of cloud monitoring, logging and cost management tools
· Able to efficiently tinker and find working solutions around scripting languages, and love to automate everything.
Benefits that you can enjoy
· training and development programs, to expand your mind
· a bi-yearly bonus, because we respect performance
· private medical services & on-site doctor, because we value your health
· facility in accessing private medical services for family & friends, because we know those around you matter
· gaming corners, snooker, ping pong, a cool gym, massages, weekly football, aikido/kickbox/yoga/aerobics classes, because we care about you being relaxed and having fun
· all the Ubisoft games you’d like to play, free access.
· extra vacation days, health & life insurance, private pension and international mobility, based on seniority, because we actually appreciate you being part of our teams
· bikes to borrow, for free rides.
· parties, gaming competitions, office events, UBITedx because they’re just fun.
Still need to know more about us? Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.
Being one of the first gaming companies ever established in Romania, Ubisoft has built a strong foundation to grow on.
With a strong history of acclaimed games like Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels or HAWX, the studio has moved into co-development and has made its mark in blockbuster games like Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance.
We are currently involved in the development of some of Ubisoft’s biggest AAA brands, such as Ghost Recon, Assassin’s Creed and The Crew.
More than just games, we strive to create immersive and engaging worlds that offer moments of escape, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for self-discovery and learning.
Come join our team!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.