Game Dev Internship 2018
- Belgrade, Serbia
Ubisoft Belgrade is looking for future game developers!
Take part in our first, 3 months long, paid, full–time internship!
Are you a programmer looking for a way to gain experience in making games?
Apply for our first ever Ubisoft Belgrade Game Dev internship and learn to develop video games in C ++, along with colleagues and mentors who will guide you throughout the process
What you need to have:
• General knowledge of C ++ programming
• Advanced English language skills
• Ability to work in a team
• Passion for video games
What we are offering:
• Opportunity to learn how to develop a game (the production cycle of a video game)
• Programming skills applied to video games
• Chance to work hand by hand with experienced game developers all over the world
• Cozy and friendly work environment
• Your own Uplay account & access to our gaming corners
The best trainees are chosen at the end of the period and are offered employment in Ubisoft.
Join us and become a key part in the gaming world!