- Cary, NC, USA
Red Storm Entertainment is looking for an Environment Artist with experience creating high quality game worlds to join our Division 2 team. The ideal candidate brings a passion for pushing the state of the game art to higher levels while elevating the team members around them. You must be a strong collaborator with the ability to work closely with concept, environment and asset teams to create the environment that brings the game to life. If you want to have a big impact on an amazing team, while working on one of the biggest IPs in gaming, this is the place for you.
- Work closely with Art Director and team leads to ensure highest quality of environment artwork and establish quality benchmarks.
- Collaborate with level designers to own a part of the game world from conception to completion.
- Create high definition 3D models that follow art direction guidelines.
- Manage assets to fit memory, design and frame rate limits.
- Research new tools and techniques to create more efficient and visually appealing environments.
- Assist Technical Artists in designing, implementing and maintaining art pipelines.
- Strong knowledge of 3D modeling tools such as 3D Studio Max, Maya and Modo.
- Ability to use a AAA game engine to take a game world to final quality.
- Professional experience with a commercial or Ubisoft proprietary game engine.
- Strong ability to visualize entire levels and detail with minimal concept or direction.
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills.
- Ability to manage and organize work in order to meet deadlines.
- Ability to travel internationally.
- Must be authorized to work in United States.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.