- Helsinki, Finland
Are you passionate about games? Are you longing to be part of a world-class international game development team with true professionals in a fun atmosphere? RedLynx offers you this and much more!
Ubisoft RedLynx is a multiplatform game development studio located in Helsinki. Along with the hugely popular Trials series, we have developed and published more than 100 games. We are a passionate team of over 140 people of 21 different nationalities. Founded in 2000, we are one of the oldest and biggest game studios in Finland.
Since 2011 RedLynx has been part of Ubisoft, the 3rd biggest independent publisher in the world with over 13,000 team members, who work hand-in-hand to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences. At RedLynx we cherish the spirit of innovation and experimentation, and we are proud to have the support and trust from Ubisoft to push for new practices and solutions that may be used by other studios worldwide.
We are now looking for a
Lead Programmer for South Park: Phone Destroyer
As a Lead Programmer, you will play a key role in making sure that our latest mobile release, South Park: Phone Destroyer, stays on top of the game. Your main objective is to lead and develop the team of programmers in order to ensure the technical quality of our live game. Your responsibility is to assign implementation features to programmers as well as follow-up on the deliverables. You will also work in close collaboration with an external development team within Ubisoft. Maintaining and further enhancing the productivity of the content pipeline is one of your key objectives. By mentoring and coaching the talented programmer team you´ll make sure they get to develop themselves in their roles and achieve their best.
We are looking for an experienced programmer with team leading and project management skills. You enjoy working in a dynamic live game environment and proactive communication comes naturally to you. We will offer you great opportunity to take your career to the next level in a fun and ambitious team working with a huge brand.
- Lead feature and content development on a live game
- Maintain and improve the content development pipeline
- Distribute work among programmers, set quality standards and follow-up on the deliverables
- Coordinate with other disciplines within the team
- Mentor, coach and manage a team of skilled programmers
- Collaborate with the external development team
Our dream candidate
- Has solid experience in working on live mobile games
- Is proficient with Unity and C#
- Has strong gameplay programming knowledge
- Has experience in managing products that require strong expertise in graphic, shader, network programming and demand constant optimization
- Has good team leading and project management skills
- Has strong collaboration skills in an interdisciplinary environment
- Is proactive communicator and understands the importance of knowledge sharing
- Is organized and able to plan and prioritize their work efficiently
- Enjoys mentoring and coaching others
- Awesome projects with a lot of variety
- An open, international and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people
- Lots of challenges and opportunities to develop yourself
- Just renovated office space 10 minutes from the city center of Helsinki
- Competitive compensation and benefits such as wide healthcare and insurances, phone benefit, lunch vouchers, free gym, free breakfast, free games, parties, events… you name it :)
- Good work/life balance: We take our work very seriously but we also respect and value our employees’ personal lives, also during high-intensity periods, that’s why we have flexible work hours
- Relocation help
What are you waiting for? Please send your application and CV with your salary expectation. The application period closes on 7.10.2018 but apply now because we can’t wait to meet you!