- Helsinki, Finland
Are you passionate about games? Are you longing to be part of a world-class international game development team with true professionals in a fun atmosphere? RedLynx offers you this and much more!
Ubisoft RedLynx is a multiplatform game development studio located in Helsinki. Along with the hugely popular Trials series, we have developed and published more than 100 games. We are a passionate team of over 140 people of 21 different nationalities. Founded in 2000, we are one of the oldest and biggest game studios in Finland.
Since 2011 RedLynx has been part of Ubisoft, the 3rd biggest independent publisher in the world with over 13,000 team members, who work hand-in-hand to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences. At RedLynx we cherish the spirit of innovation and experimentation, and we are proud to have the support and trust from Ubisoft to push for new practices and solutions that may be used by other studios worldwide.
We are now looking for a
To work with our latest console announcement, Trials Rising - the biggest and most ambitious Trials game ever. As an Associate Producer you will be an essential part of the production team. Your main responsibility is to manage the scope of the online team which is located in Helsinki, Kiev and Paris. In addition you will be assisting our Live Producer in Live related topics.
We are looking for a project management champion, with technical proficiency and excellent communication skills. You enjoy interacting with different stakeholders, and coordinating a multi-site development team sounds exciting to you! You have a knack for identifying and raising awareness of production risks and the sense of urgency to make timely decisions when needed.
Trials Rising was announced in E3 June 2018 and will be released in early 2019. As an Associate Producer you´ll have an amazing opportunity to work with a well-established IP and see the release of a game, which has long been expected by the faithful fans.
- Coordinate the day-to-day tasks of the online team
- Plan the road map of future releases together with the Live Producer
- Collaborate with various stakeholders in multi-site developing environment
Our dream candidate
- Has experience in developing and launching software products - preferably video games
- Has excellent project management skills and is experienced with different project management tools
- Has technical proficiency and knowledge of online side of game /software development
- Is a proactive communicator, detail-focused and persistent
- Awesome projects with a lot of variety
- An open, international and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people
- Lots of challenges and opportunities to develop yourself
- Just renovated office space 10 minutes from the city center of Helsinki
- Competitive compensation and benefits such as wide healthcare and insurances, phone benefit, lunch vouchers, free gym, free breakfast, free games, parties, events… you name it :)
- Good work/life balance: We take our work very seriously but we also respect and value our employees’ personal lives, also during high-intensity periods, that’s why we have flexible work hours
- Relocation help
What are you waiting for? Please send your application and CV with your salary expectation. The application period closes on 23.9.2018 but apply now because we can’t wait to meet you!