Senior Video Artist
- Helsinki, Finland
Are you a video grand wizard with the deadliest spells of the trade at your disposal? Are you longing to be a part of a world-class international game development team with true professionals in a fun atmosphere? RedLynx offers you this and much more!
Ubisoft RedLynx studio is a multiplatform game development studio located in Helsinki. Along with the hugely popular Trials series and our latest mobile release, South Park: Phone Destroyer, we have developed and published more than 100 games for all major platforms. We are a passionate team of over 140 people of 21 different nationalities. Founded in 2000, we are one of the oldest and biggest game studios in Finland.
Since 2011 RedLynx has been part of Ubisoft, the 3rd biggest independent publisher in the world with over 13,000 team members, who work hand-in-hand to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences. At RedLynx we cherish the spirit of innovation and experimentation, and we are proud to have the support and trust from Ubisoft to push for new practices and solutions that may be used by other studios worldwide.
We are now looking for an experienced Senior Video Artist to be a part of our Marketing team.
As a Senior Video Artist you will drive our marketing video creation for all our games and our studio brand. Your days will be spent creating top-quality video material, such as trailers, for all digital channels, events and any other instances where it’s needed. You may also be working with motion graphics and various video content for in-game purposes. In short you’re a video creating machine - you eat ideas, still images and raw capture for breakfast and turn them into diamonds in motion by the time they come out.
You will be working your magic on every step of the video production cycle in some capacity. Your goal is to wow the audience and make us and our games shine. Close co-operation with the rest of the marketing team and studio game production is essential to get things done. In addition you will get to work with external agencies on trailer productions.
We are looking for a team player with a passion for games, entertainment and design. You have a lot of creative ideas, and you really enjoy rolling up your sleeves and getting things done. Taking initiative comes naturally to you and you are used to an autonomous working style. You can keep track of multiple things at the same time and prioritize work against schedules, while making sure the quality of your work stays at the highest level.
As a Senior Video Artist you get to work with team of talented artists, marketing professionals and game developers. At Ubisoft RedLynx you have the opportunity to work with big ambitious projects with a global scope. Don´t miss your chance to be part of something Legen-Wait For It... DARY!
- Create top quality video material and motion graphics for all platforms and devices
- Drive the marketing video creation together with the team and be involved at all stages of the process
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and external partners to ensure a smooth process and delivery
OUR DREAM CANDIDATE
- Has good experience in video editing and very good experience in creating motion graphics
- Has great eye and technical proficiency for creating finalized and impactful materials
- Has good knowledge of visual and stylistic trends in games, film and entertainment
- Has typographic and design knowledge for titles, transitions, lower thirds etc.
- A strong understanding of video formats required for all platforms, e.g. online, mobile and big screens
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects and other relevant tools
- Ability to take initiative, be responsive to deadlines and manage video projects
- Experience in giving detailed feedback to and guiding other team members and external partners
- 3D skills
- Animation skills
- Experience in graphic design / illustration
- Working with audio design
- Experience in cinematography/photography
- Game / entertainment industry experience
- Good understanding of brands and marketing
- Network of highly talented and motivated marketing people all over the world + brands of a leading player
- An open, international and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people
- Lots of challenges and opportunities to develop yourself
- Competitive compensation and benefits such as wide healthcare and insurances, phone benefit, free gym, free breakfast, free games, parties, events… you name it :)
- Good work/life balance: We take our work very seriously but we also respect and value our employees’ personal lives, also during high-intensity periods, that’s why we have flexible work hours
What are you waiting for? Please send your application and CV with your salary expectation and a link to your portfolio, portfolio is a MUST. The application period closes on 30.9.2018 but apply now because we can’t wait to meet you!