Level Artist senior M/F
- Annecy, France
Ubisoft's teams are driven by their desire to enrich the lives of players by original and memorable entertainment experiences. They give life to amazing worlds, real playgrounds where the imagination can express itself freely, giving birth to surprising moments of fun and adventure that also help you as a player to discover yourself and learn.
Founded in 1996, Ubisoft Annecy has developed many sagas, especially on Rayman, Splinter Cell, Assassin’s Creed®, Tom Clancy’s : The Division®, Ghost Recon Wildlands and Steep !
By joining Ubisoft Annecy, you will have the opportunity to join a community of passionate and collaborate, but also to evolve, with pioneering teams in their field, from all around the world. You will progress in a benevolent and inspiring environment in which you push the boundaries of imagination and technology to create the worlds that will enthrall our players.
Do you have talent and experience in the video game industry? Do you want to join a challenging, stimulating, creative and friendly work environment? Join us!
For its Annecy Production Studio, Ubisoft is looking for a Level Artist (M/F) to join our teams in charge of developing AAA games.
You will join the project's Art team and will work on level art and asset textures and modeling. In this capacity you will be responsible for the graphic composition of an environment within the game.
You will work in close collaboration with the Level Designers on implementing game elements.
In short, you will ensure that your work remains within the artistic, technical and gameplay constraints.
You have at least five years of experience on AAA game productions.
- You are skilled at designing and composing 3D backgrounds and realistic textures with game engines, 3ds Max and Photoshop. You also have an excellent sense of composition.
- Independent, organized and proactive, you have excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work on a team. You are extremely adaptable, especially in terms of quality and time constraints.
- You have good artistic skills and a good sense of observation. Versatility, independence and a sense of initiative are your strong points.
- You are proficient in English
Additional desired skills :
- Texture reation
- Interest in ighting
- Familiarity with the history of art and architecture
- Good basic 2D drawing technique
- Proficiency in ZBrush and in baking normal maps
- You are passionate about creating video games and have a strong gaming background.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
All information will be treated confidentially in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.
At Ubisoft Annecy, we are looking for innovative and original minds that are challenging, and who want to build the future of the video game industry.
Position available as soon as possible.
Please send your resume, and all personal / professional work or Website that may interest us for this position.
Require references for your book: production of realistic style
Integrate the Ubisoft French studios, it is also:
- Join passionate and highly technical teams, all driven by the desire to design and develop innovative games and stand out for their quality
- Collaborate with teams recognized for their experience on renowned franchises
- Develop expertise by participating in in-house sharing events (talks, conferences, trade shows) and benefiting from tailor-made training programs
- Evolve in a leading French videogame company represented in 30 different countries, with opportunities for international development.