Junior C++ Programmer
- Belgrade, Serbia
The Junior C++ Programmer works under the supervision of Lead Programmer to develop and support engine and gameplay features. In this position, you will be introduced to the design, implementation, optimization and maintenance of our technology used to create the best multiplatform experiences. You will collaborate closely with game designers and other programmers in the team as well as other Ubisoft studios across the world.
- Work with game designers and fellow programmers to conceptualize and realize new game subsystems
- Code incrementally and take care not to break existing features
- Choose the appropriate data structures and algorithms for the task at hand
- Test work after each stage to ensure stability
- Follow a coding style that is efficient and easy to read
- Work and improve with the goal of ownership over own features
- Solid C++ programming skills.
- Passion for a career in the games industry
- Desire and curiosity to learn and improve constantly
- Excellent problem solving and debugging ability
- Good team communication skills
- Fluent in English
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery. Here you will get a chance to work together with young, creative and talented individuals who are just as passionate about gaming as you are! Work in casual working environment, with flexi working hours and many Ubisoft goodies we prepared just for you!
Join us and become a key part in the gaming world!