Lead Build-Release Engineer
- Cary, NC, USA
The Lead Build-Release Engineer supervises and assists the Dev Ops team in promoting the efficient management of digital assets to ensure their integrity for our games in development. Build-Release Engineers are part of our DevOps team whose job it is to assist the local studio as well as co-development studios around the globe in the development of our AAA game titles. As the lead build-release engineer you will write and maintain build process scripts that help automate processes to increase productivity and reduce manual errors. You will also act as technical support for various aspects of game development including source control, build automation, and network infrastructure.
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or related technical discipline.
· Must already be eligible to work in the United States.
· Experience administering Linux systems.
· Experience writing scripts in Python, or similar scripting languages.
· Experience with build automation tools (Jenkins is preferred).
· Experience with source control systems (Perforce is preferred).
· Experience in web development with a database backend (Django and MySQL preferred).
· Ability to troubleshoot system and software defects and deploy effective solutions to mitigate future risk.
· Ability to self-manage and prioritize tasks by various metrics.
· Excellent communication skills
· Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and the ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment
Game industry experience preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.