- Helsinki, Finland
Are you passionate about games? Are you longing to be part of a world-class international game development team with true professionals in a fun atmosphere? RedLynx offers you this and much more!
Ubisoft RedLynx is a multiplatform game development studio located in Helsinki. Along with the hugely popular Trials series, we have developed and published more than 100 games. We are a passionate team of over 140 people of 21 different nationalities. Founded in 2000, we are one of the oldest and biggest game studios in Finland.
Since 2011 RedLynx has been part of Ubisoft, the 3rd biggest independent publisher in the world with over 13,000 team members, who work hand-in-hand to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences. At RedLynx we cherish the spirit of innovation and experimentation, and we are proud to have the support and trust from Ubisoft to push for new practices and solutions that may be used by other studios worldwide.
We are now looking for a
Your responsibility as a Creative Director is to oversee the creative direction of our mobile games. With your infallible sense of the mobile industry trends and standards, you will define the high level creative vision and the key monetization and retention features of the game. You are the creative leader of the team and effective manager of the design team. Your role as an inspiring leader is essential, and one of your key objectives is to drive people forward by motivating them. You will also be the main creative spoke person for internal and external stakeholders and you´ll get to work closely with the IP holders.
We are looking for an experienced professional with excellent understanding of the broader business of mobile game development and operation. You balance easily between creative and business needs and your design is highly KPI focused. You enjoy inspiring people and with your drive and excellent collaboration skills you get people excited about the game every day.
As a Creative Director at RedLynx you´ll get to work in an impactful role inside one of the leading mobile studios of Ubisoft. We want to make unique and creative games and keep the ambition level high. At RedLynx, you´ll get to work with big games and famous brands and enjoy the huge array of resources of Ubisoft. At the same time you´ll experience the RedLynx´s friendly and easy-going working culture, where people are at the core of everything and community is highly valued.
- Define the high level creative vision of the game and the key monetization and retention features
- Be the creative leader of the team and effective manager of the design team
- Drive people forward by inspiring and motivating the team
- Act as the key creative spoke person for internal and external stakeholders
- Pitching and dealing with external and internal IP holders
Our dream candidate has
- Excellent understanding of mobile games and the broader business of mobile game development and operation (acquisition, retention, GAAS)
- Very good knowledge of mobile game development process
- Ability to balance between creative and business needs
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Experience in people management and excellent leadership skills
- Awesome projects with a lot of variety
- An open, international and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people
- Lots of challenges and opportunities to develop yourself
- Just renovated office space 10 minutes from the city center of Helsinki
- Competitive compensation and benefits such as wide healthcare and insurances, phone benefit, lunch vouchers, free gym, free breakfast, free games, parties, events… you name it :)
- Good work/life balance: We take our work very seriously but we also respect and value our employees’ personal lives, also during high-intensity periods, that’s why we have flexible work hours
- Relocation help
What are you waiting for? Please send your application and CV with your salary expectation. The application period closes on 19.8.2018 but apply now because we can’t wait to meet you!