- Helsinki, Finland
Are you passionate about marketing games? Are you longing to be part of a world-class international game development team with true professionals in a fun atmosphere? RedLynx offers you this and much more!
Ubisoft RedLynx is a multiplatform game development studio located in Helsinki. Along with the hugely popular Trials series, we have developed and published more than 100 games. We are a passionate team of over 140 people of 21 different nationalities. Founded in 2000, we are one of the oldest and biggest game studios in Finland.
Since 2011 RedLynx has been part of Ubisoft, the 3rd biggest independent publisher in the world with over 13,000 team members, who work hand-in-hand to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences. At RedLynx we cherish the spirit of innovation and experimentation, and we are proud to have the support and trust from Ubisoft to push for new practices and solutions that may be used by other studios worldwide.
We are now looking for a
To lead our marketing team of ten.
As a Marketing Director you will get to lead and coordinate the marketing of world class mobile and console/PC titles together with the Ubisoft marketing teams. You will play a key role in the success of our games by making sure that the marketing needs are taken into consideration in every step of the game development. Your job is to bring the best out of the experts in your team and make sure that the production teams are supported on all marketing-related topics efficiently and with high quality. A big part of your role is to advocate the marketing and community perspective at the studio and collaborate proactively with different internal and external stakeholders.
We are looking for a marketing professional with experience in launching games in a marketing management capacity. You are not afraid of quickly changing situations and with your prioritizing and delegation skills, you are able to deliver high quality even under pressure. You have excellent collaboration and teamwork skills and the ability to manage situations where expectations are conflicting. As a leader you are an enabler, who understands the importance of empowering and coaching your team. Your biggest ambition is to succeed by taking your team to the next level.
By joining Ubisoft RedLynx as a Marketing Director, you´ll get a chance to be part of Ubisoft´s world-class marketing organization with huge array of resources. You will get to work with both mobile and console/PC brands, both of which have their unique needs, opportunities and challenges. As a growing organization with various ambitious projects, we can assure that your days will be full of exciting and fun challenges and you´ll get to utilize your skills comprehensively.
- In partnership with Ubisoft marketing groups, build and execute strong marketing strategy to support the launch of our mobile and console/PC games
- Be one of the experts in the studio in consumer and market knowledge to make sure our games are connected to market needs
- Collaborate and influence effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Make sure that the production teams are supported on all marketing-related topics and marketing assets are delivered with high quality
- Lead and coach the RedLynx marketing team
Our dream candidate has
- Experience launching games in a marketing management capacity
- Strong market and consumer knowledge of the games industry
- Understanding of community management
- Proven track record in managing external agencies
- Ability to make strategic planning in a flexible manner
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Experience in leading a team of experts and strong people management skills
- Awesome projects with a lot of variety
- An open, international and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people
- Lots of challenges and opportunities to develop yourself
- Just renovated office space 20 minutes from the city center of Helsinki
- Competitive compensation and benefits such as wide healthcare and insurances, phone benefit, lunch vouchers, free gym, free breakfast, free games, parties, events… you name it :)
- Good work/life balance: We take our work very seriously but we also respect and value our employees’ personal lives, also during high-intensity periods, that’s why we have flexible work hours
- Relocation help
What are you waiting for? Please send your application and CV with your salary expectation. The application period closes on 19.8. but apply now because we can’t wait to meet you!