- Helsinki, Finland
Are you passionate about games? Are you longing to be part of a world-class international game development team with true professionals in a fun atmosphere? RedLynx offers you this and much more!
Ubisoft RedLynx is a multiplatform game development studio located in Helsinki. Along with the hugely popular Trials series and mobile game South Park: Phone Destroyer, we have developed and published more than 100 games. We are a passionate team of over 140 people of 21 different nationalities. Founded in 2000, we are one of the oldest and biggest game studios in Finland.
Since 2011 RedLynx has been part of Ubisoft, the 3rd biggest independent publisher in the world with over 13,000 team members, who work hand-in-hand to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences. At RedLynx we cherish the spirit of innovation and experimentation, and we are proud to have the support and trust from Ubisoft to push for new practices and solutions that may be used by other studios worldwide.
We are now looking for an
To complete the production team of South Park: Phone Destroyer
As an Associate Producer, you will be part of the production team that facilitates the daily operations of the entire project. Your job is to streamline the production pipeline, drive feature development and ensure excellent information flow between internal and external stakeholders. In this role, you also act as the point of contact for associate studios and few other functions outside the development team.
We are looking for a passionate project manager with experience in game development. Your organizing and prioritizing skills are excellent and you love to collaborate and communicate proactively. You are not afraid to take initiative and you take full ownership of your area of responsibility. Challenges excite you and you are always eager to develop your skills further.
We will offer you an exciting opportunity to work with an ambitious mobile game in one of the leading mobile studios of Ubisoft. You will be part of a core production team and of course you'll be an essential member of the whole mobile team consisting of diverse and superbly talented game developers from all around the world.
- Streamline the production pipeline
- Ensure excellent information flow inside and outside the studio
- Be the point of contact for the associate studio and other functions
Our dream candidate
- Has experience of working at least on one game title from production to launch
- Has excellent project management skills
- Is experienced in creating schedules and pipelines
- Is organized and prioritizes effectively
- Takes initiative and ownership of their work
- Has excellent collaboration and problem solving skills
- Has experience of working with teams in different geographical locations
- Awesome projects with a lot of variety
- An open, international and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people
- Lots of challenges and opportunities to develop yourself
- Newly renovated office space 10 minutes from the city center of Helsinki
- Competitive compensation and benefits such as wide healthcare and insurances, phone benefit, lunch vouchers, free gym, free breakfast, free games, parties, events… you name it :)
- Good work/life balance: We take our work very seriously but we also respect and value our employees’ personal lives, also during high-intensity periods, that’s why we have flexible work hours
- Relocation help
What are you waiting for? Please send your application and CV with your salary expectation. The application period closes on March 24th but apply now because we can’t wait to meet you!