- Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000
Ubisoft, an industry leading developer of video games offers a unique environment where creativity, teamwork and cutting-edge technology bring to life critically acclaimed video games and iconic AAA franchises. You will benefit from an open learning environment, and contribute to an international team driving innovation.
Are you serious about fun? Do you consistently seek out learning opportunities and aim to beat your high score? Are you open to new ideas, perspectives and cultures and believe that it takes the world to build the world? At Ubisoft, you will work alongside passionate and talented teams who are imagining the future of entertainment.
One of your main responsibilities will be to make sure that millions of end-users will enjoy high quality and bug-free products. You will perform a detective work inside a development team by using scientific and logic methods. You will find the issues in a game and report them. You are going to have day-to-day discussions with developers and other parties.
Your role is to assure the fact that the product you are responsible for raises itself to the high internal and external standards of the company, by checking that a sum of well-defined criteria is fulfilled.
In case you feel confident that you match the vacancy below, please address us.
- Previous experience in testing at least 1 year;
- Extensive experience with Windows OS (XP, Vista, Win7 etc.);
- Intermediate English or higher;
- Knowledge of source code management systems and bug tracking databases
- Passion for games (knowledge of game styles and gaming experiences)
- Strong knowledge in the areas of PC gaming and hardware
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Patience and calm;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Conditions and benefits:
- International AAA game projects
- Access to cutting-edge hardware
- Experience using hottest internally developed game engines
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues
- Opportunity to travel abroad
- Medical / Life Insurance
- English / French courses
- Long-term employment with 20 working days paid vacation