- Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Purpose of the Position
The Graphics Programmer is autonomously responsible for the graphics quality of the game. He/she can develop Graphics features based on DirectX/OpenGL on internal/external Engine. This includes, analyzing requirements, designing solutions, and implementing. The other important responsibility is optimizing the game performance.
- 3+ years of C++ programming experience.
- Knowledge in Mathematics and 3D rendering algorithms.
- Experienced in 3D Graphics programming in games.
- Good knowledge of OpenGL ES3.0, GLSL and /or HLSL shaders.
- Experienced in writing shaders and working with 3D Studio Max.
- Advanced understanding C/C++, C# and Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio or other IDE, etc. for software development.
- Good understand of game technology principles.
- Able to analyze requirement, experience of designing solution, implementing and debug the technology.
- Able to program and debug on complex applications using object-oriented or procedural programming.
- Commitment to personal and peer development and sharing best practices.
- Must be responsible, proactive, accountable, and personable.
- Passion for creating and playing AAA games.
- Excellent communication skills in English (rated at 1.5 out of 5.0 based on the test given by HR department).
- To develop and maintain Graphics features and shaders based on an internal Engine for various platforms.
- Offer advice/ suggestions, and develop tools to improving the development process.
- Use proper tools to analyze the rendering pipeline performance and identify bottleneck.
- Optimize the game graphics performance.
- Develop solutions to address actual needs and actively verify these solutions.
- Write clean, modular, robust code and meet the coding standard.
- Be a positive, active and contributing team member.
- To be proactive to collect feedback and help with solutions and problem solving.
- Communicate the progress of your work to your peers, customers, and leads.
- Sharing the knowledge with teammates.
- Mentor junior programmers on how to improve their performance and have good working habits.