Project Manager (Scrum Master)
- Québec City, QC, Canada
Are you organized and you like interacting with people? We have the opportunity for you! As Scrum Master, your mission is to maximise the value of the developed products by the team. You will be the link between the content manager and the production team in order to accompany them throughout the project.
What does it mean day to day?
· To ensure that the needs of the content manager and those of your team are met.
· To ensure visibility for the content manager on features developed, by regularly monitoring issues and deadlines.
· To effectively ensure the planning and the animation of activities of the Agile routine.
· To develop the delivery schedule and to adjust accordingly depending the velocity of the team.
· To protect the results of your team from interferences and to ensure fast resolution of blockers
· To ensure your team understands the needs and that the content manager understands potential risks and issues
· To ensure communication and dependency tracking with other production teams
· To accompany the members of your team with the appropriate Agile methodologies according to the context
WHAT DO YOU NEED
· 3 or 5 years’ experience in Agile Project Management as Scrum Master
· To be dynamic, proactive and results oriented
· Have the ability to adapt quickly to changes and be flexible
· Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Know how to influence and propose win-win solutions
· Proficiency in French and English; spoken and written