- Helsinki, Finland
Do you have a passion for mobile games? Do you aim for top-notch quality in whatever you do? Are you longing to be part of a world-class international game development team with true professionals in a fun atmosphere? RedLynx offers you this and much more!
Ubisoft RedLynx is a multiplatform game development studio located in Helsinki. Along with the hugely popular Trials series and our latest mobile release, South Park: Phone Destroyer, we have developed and published more than 100 games for all major platforms. We are a passionate team of over 140 people of 21 different nationalities. Founded in 2000, we are one of the oldest and biggest game studios in Finland.
Since 2011 RedLynx has been part of Ubisoft, the 3rd biggest independent publisher in the world with over 13,000 team members, who work hand-in-hand to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences. At RedLynx we cherish the spirit of innovation and experimentation, and we are proud to have the support and trust from Ubisoft to push for new practices and solutions that may be used by other studios worldwide.
We are now looking for a
to be a part of our Quality Control team for a 6 month internship.
As a QC Trainee you will be helping us in making sure that our latest mobile game South Park: Phone Destroyer runs smoothly and bug free. Your job is to ensure the game quality by testing and reporting issues. You will be part of our fun and passionate QC team of four. We are looking for a team player with a passion for mobile games and high quality. You don´t need to be an industry veteran to succeed in this role, but rather we are expecting that you have a can-do attitude and high motivation to learn about game development. We will offer you a unique opportunity to be part of world-class game development and learn from the very best!
- Play the game on live
- Ensure the game works after updates
- Card balancing testing and play testing
- Reporting bugs found and making sure that fixed bugs are verified
- Assist the QC team with the day-to-day tasks
- Fluency in English, spoken and written
- Passion for mobile games
- Aspiration to learn about game development
- Excellent problem solving and teamwork skills
- Drive for high quality
- IT skills (e.g. Excel, Outlook)
- Programming skills
- Knowledge in mobile operating systems (iOS, Android)
- Awesome project to work with
- Lots of challenges and opportunities to develop yourself
- An open, international and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people
- A network of highly talented and motivated people all over the world
- Competitive compensation and benefits such as comprehensive healthcare and insurances, free gym, free breakfast, free games, parties, events… you name it!
What are you waiting for?
Please send your application and CV with your salary expectation. The application period closes on 13.6.2018, but apply now because we need you on the streets of South Park!