Game Security Programmer (f/m)
- Düsseldorf, Germany
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and soon Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, “For Honor", "Skull & Bones", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.
We are now accepting applications for a Game Security Programmer (f/m) based at our Düsseldorf studio.
Your primary ovjective as our next Game Security Programmer is to develop and improve new and/or existing security solutions by assisting our game teams to develop secure games.
Further responsibilities include:
- Develop new security components for our upcoming games
- Improve security of existing game systems
- Acquire a strong knowledge of the existing anti-cheat and anti-piracy solutions
- Collaborate with other team members for transferring security knowledge
- Carry out all other related tasks
Skills and experience
- Good knowledge of C and C++
- Systematic and pragmatic mindset
- Proficiency in oral and written English
- Experience in programming robust and efficient code
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in a software development field
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science or any other relevant discipline is a plus
Good understanding of:
- Common constraints and limitations of multiplayer/online games
- Common vulnerabilities and exploitation methods of multiplayer/online games
- Reverse engineering, decompiling, tracing and debugging is a plus
Game developers with an interest in security problematics are welcome!
• Flexible working hours
• External training, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other teams
• Fresh fruit, discounted gym membership, support for child care
• Subsidized lunch meals, free bike rental or lease your own bike!
• Share ideas! = Working in an innovative and international company
If you are passionate about video games and would like to work with like-minded professionals with an international team, please apply via our career portal.
Applications should include your resume, a cover letter with the earliest starting date, your salary expectation and why you would like to joins us.
For further information please check www.bluebyte.de and www.ubisoft.com.