Data Manager [Snowdrop]
- Malmö, Sweden
We are looking for a Data Manager to help manage the network of resources required for the development of the Snowdrop Engine across Ubisoft. In this role you will work in the Snowdrop Team, closely with the other Data Managers at Massive and with the DevOps team. You will support multiple teams around the world in their requirements sharing and using the Snowdrop Engine, and you will make sure that the projects follow our guidelines and best practices for data and our versioning system (SCM), Perforce.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite.
- Following and upholding SCM Best Practices
- Creating game packages & builds
- Optimizing the developer workflow
- Assisting developers with finding relevant data and builds
- Coordinating data retention and backup systems with IT
- Being proactive in finding future issues and planning for them
- Keeping the build farm running smoothly, making sure we don’t go over our capacity constraints
You as a person
Being service-minded comes naturally to you, and you might have experience in IT support roles. Flexibility and your proactive problem solving approach empowers you to deal with our ever changing environment, whilst collaborating with a lot of different partners through the organization.
- Understanding of Windows Active Directory
- Experience of working with Versioning Systems
- Experience and understanding of IT Systems, RAID, Networking, TCP/IP
- An interest in safekeeping and organizing data
- Analytical mind eager to solve problems
- Experience with Perforce beneficial
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden and fully owned by Ubisoft Entertainment, the world’s third largest independent video game publisher. We are around 480 people from 38 different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3, Tom Clancy’s The Division and our latest Avatar Project.
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio. Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery. At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.