Project Coordinator (206)
- Royal Leamington Spa, UK
Ubisoft is 10,000 creative minds spanning 6 continents. With around 85% of its staff devoted to game development, Ubisoft has the 2nd largest in-house creative team in the world.
The company’s 27 different creative studios work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on brands including Assassin's Creed®, For Honor® Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon®, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six, Tom Clancy's The Division, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more
Support the infrastructural teams’ day-to-day operations by planning, implementing and optimising logistical actions to facilitate successful delivery of internal studio needs.
Reports to Project Support Manager:
- Fulfil the Leadership Responsibilities as expected of managers at Ubisoft.
- Act as the first point of contact for the Tools’ and Builds’ team in regards to logistical demands and/or issues (e.g. workplace requirements, subsistence, travel, etc.) and ensure the implementation of effective, tailored and timely solutions;
- Identify and implement creative ideas to ensure timely & effective task-related services;
- Track key performance indicators and report to the stakeholders on the project and other members within the studio;
- Respect the project support processes, tools and policies, and suggest improvements;
- Carry out processes related to project support and optimise them for efficient delivery;
- Collaborate with managers in order to plan effectively in accordance with timescales;
- Investigate needs and issues, working directly with the team and encouraging discussions in order to get results.
- Assess and monitor logistical requirements and advise on needs to the key stakeholders.
· Build an effective team to ensure it is fully resourced, a manageable size and a good mix of levels and foster the team player culture;
· Plan, prioritise and set inspiring objectives for your team members all year long;
· Empower your team members with clear expectations and hold them accountable for their key results;
· Provide your team members with ongoing and meaningful feedback on performance and development -- ensuring positive acknowledgement of all achievements, both big and small;
· Enable your team members to reflect and prepare their future in their role and at Ubisoft;
· Engage and positively influence team members and stakeholders around a vision;
· Navigate through ambiguity and embrace change with a positive mindset;
· Create the environment for initiatives and ideas to emerge and grow;
· Care about people: be exemplary and supportive;
Skill and Knowledge
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Able to plan and estimate tasks and ensure timely delivery of work;
- Ability to quickly adapt to change, and work effectively under pressure;
- Ability to manage competing priorities;
- Proficiency in the standard features of the Microsoft Office suite e.g. Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Prior experience as a Project Coordinator or a comparable project management position within the video games industry; essential.
- Experience in managing team members; essential.
- Experience using issue and project tracking software (e.g. Jira) and other task tracking tools; essential.
Salary: Competitive + Relocation
Location: Royal Leamington Spa, UK
Opening Date: 21st March 2018
Ubisoft Leamington reserves the right to close this advert earlier than the closing date indicated should we feel we have received sufficient applications.