Associate Producer [Tom Clancy's The Division 2]
- Malmö, Sweden
The Division 1 was the fastest selling game of a new franchise and we have just launched The Division 2, which is set up for another major success. To strengthen the development of the world’s best quality game services further, Massive is looking to reinforce the Project Management team.
As an Associate Producer you will be an important part of the game development team. In this role you will have the opportunity to manage some of the best teams in the industry. You will be responsible for implementing and improving processes, methods and tools in order to deliver a large set of features or game experiences. The role requires the ability to track the progress of the team towards achieving the production objectives. You guarantee a high quality and timely release by working together with your lead developers, while maintaining a committed and highly motivated team. As an Associate Producer you will report to the Producer.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite.
- Organizing and optimizing the team workflow to ensure a simpler and clearer coordination
- Implementing means to enhance the communication between team members
- Planning, scheduling and ensuring the delivery on time, with the required quality
- Identifying risks, issues and plan for mitigation in order to reduce impact on the content, schedule and/or quality
- Tracking the teams’ progress and initiate contingency plans if necessary
- Ensuring proper bug management (reports, priorities, etc.)
- Leading and managing senior staff members and helping them developing a culture of feedback and constant improvement
- Determining human resource needs, set up and follow up on the hiring and assignment plans
- Building successful partnerships across the organization
You as a person
You are passionate and curious about games and game development. You are able to solve complex problems and transform them into an action plan with the delivery target in mind. You are inclusive and able to take and give feedback to improve yourself and your team. You have a proactive approach and are willing to put your knowledge and skills to use wherever it can help the team. You show a strong interest regarding team development and the well-being of your team members.
- 4+ years’ experience in a Producer or Associate Producer role within the video game industry
- You’ve got at least one full game (shipped) project under your belt in the role of Associate Producer
- Game development tools knowledge and work experience (Jira, Hansoft, etc.)
- Knowledge of game development methodology
- Management experience
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden and fully owned by Ubisoft Entertainment, the world’s third largest independent video game publisher. We are around 615 people from 47 different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3 and our latest releases Tom Clancy’s The Division 1 & 2.
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery. At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.