Procurement Support Team Lead
- Bucharest, Romania
Procurement department, part of Ubisoft International Production, has as main mission to procure all goods and services needed for Ubisoft group activity.
The 3 objectives of procurement department are: cost reduction, offering a high quality service to internal clients and mitigate external risks.
Your main role will be to manage the procurement support team in Romania.
You will assign the requests from internal clients according to the different levels of experiences of the members in the team. You will be a referent for the Purchasing Ops Manager in France, and maintain a good quality of service.
You will be working in a fast paced international environment and gain invaluable knowledge and expertise all along the way.
- Set the objectives in term of Quality – Cost – Time
- Manage the procurement support team, and be the interface with the accounting department
- Identify the level of complexity of a request and assign the ticket to the right member in the team
- Make sure that Ubisoft approval flow has been respected before placing the order
- Check if all contract clauses are respected (if a contract exists) when placing an order
- Create an order (PO) in the dedicated tool (Peoplesoft) and send it to the supplier
- Keep the client updated all the time on the evolution of his order
- Establish and maintain closed relationships with our internal partners (local IT, accounting, warehouse)
- Participate in the follow-up of procurement indicators by providing the necessary data
- Respect the highest ethical standards in relation with suppliers
- Experience as manager in a call center, IT or after sale service is a plus
- MS Office package
- Very good command of English, medium level of French, both verbal and written.
- High customer service focus
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem solver skills
- Autonomy and self-motivation
- Easily adaptable to change
- We want you to give your best, so we have a bonus system based on performance.
- We look forward to your development, so there are various Training and Knowledge Sharing programs to choose from.
- We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way: you’ll have access to the internal games library, to goodies and games.
- We want you to feel great at the office, so there are various utilities in UBISOFT building, such as a fully featured Gym, large Cafeteria, recreation rooms, bike rental service etc.
- Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system, and to the doctor on-site.
- And, most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment!
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.
Ubisoft Bucharest is an experienced player in the video gaming industry in Romania, being one of the first company of its kind. We have built a strong foundation on which we have grown in the past years.
With a strong history of acclaimed games like Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels or HAWX, the studio has moved into co-development and has made its mark in blockbuster games like Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon and Watch Dogs. We are currently involved in the development of some of Ubisoft’s biggest AAA brands, such as Ghost Recon, Assassin’s Creed and The Crew.
More than just games, we strive to create immersive and engaging worlds that offer moments of escape, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for self-discovery and learning. In an ever-evolving industry Ubisoft teams are eager to enrich players’ lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences.
We want you to be our partner in this, we want you to evolve with us.