Release and Build specialist (M/F) [Tom Clancy's The Division]
- Annecy, France
Ubisoft is a global leader in the production, publication, and distribution of interactive video games. With 12.000 employees in 29 countries, the group is committed to providing innovative video games of excellent quality to the public.
Founded in 1996, Ubisoft Annecy has worked on Rayman, Splinter Cell, and Assassin’s Creed®, and Tom Clancy’s: The Division® and Steep !
You have talent and experience in the video game, you want to join a challenging, stimulating, creative, friendliness working environment and leading edge technology? Join us !
Ubisoft Annecy is currently looking for a Release and Build specialist (M/F) to join a team working on a new AAA game.
In the center of the project, under the responsibility of the Lead Tools programmer, you:
- Will be in charge of the game data security
- Will be in charge of the versions’ management: versioning, build process, integration, control and follow-up of the versions (alpha, beta, goldmaster, etc.)
- Insure management of the versions’ creation (“build process”)
- Insure support to the production teams (roll-out and support of production pipelines, etc.)
In contact daily with all project teams and managers, you:
- Will be responsible for data and versions coherence
- Will be in charge of administration and SCM tools good working
- Will be in charge of supervising and configuring build system and automatic processes
- Insure a support role for production tools for the users
- Will be in contact with other studios RBS in order to coordinate processes et game versions
Computer educational background (university degree minimum), you can master at least one configuration software (ideally Perforce, or VSS, CVS, Clearcase, Alienbrain, etc.)
- Strong XML knowledge
- Knowledge in script languages : Python, Perl
- Rigorous and methodic spirit
- Excellent communication skills, we appreciate working in a team, you are happy to help others and to have responsibilities
- Able to support pressure in end-of prod
- Good knowledge in English (French an asset) writing and speaking
- Passionate about video game industry
- Knowledge of Visual C#, Visual C++
- Experience in compiling apps on different platforms
- Knowledge in HTML, XSL
Please provide a resume and a cover letter.