Release and Build specialist [Tom Clancy's The Division 2]
- Annecy, France
Ubisoft's teams are driven by their desire to enrich the lives of players by original and memorable entertainment experiences. They give life to amazing worlds, real playgrounds where the imagination can express itself freely, giving birth to surprising moments of fun and adventure that also help you as a player to discover yourself and learn.
Founded in 1996, Ubisoft Annecy has developed many sagas, especially on Rayman, Splinter Cell, Assassin’s Creed®, Tom Clancy’s : The Division®, Ghost Recon Wildlands and Steep !
By joining Ubisoft Annecy, you will have the opportunity to join a community of passionate and collaborate, but also to evolve, with pioneering teams in their field, from all around the world. You will progress in a benevolent and inspiring environment in which you push the boundaries of imagination and technology to create the worlds that will enthrall our players.
Do you have talent and experience in the video game industry? Do you want to join a challenging, stimulating, creative and friendly work environment? Join us!
Ubisoft Annecy is currently looking for a Release and Build specialist (M/F) to join a team working on a new AAA game.
In the center of the project, under the responsibility of the Lead Tools programmer, you:
- Will be in charge of the game data security
- Will be in charge of the versions’ management: versioning, build process, integration, control and follow-up of the versions (alpha, beta, goldmaster, etc.)
- Insure management of the versions’ creation (“build process”)
- Insure support to the production teams (roll-out and support of production pipelines, etc.)
In contact daily with all project teams and managers, you:
- Will be responsible for data and versions coherence
- Will be in charge of administration and SCM tools good working
- Will be in charge of supervising and configuring build system and automatic processes
- Insure a support role for production tools for the users
- Will be in contact with other studios RBS in order to coordinate processes et game versions
Computer educational background (university degree minimum), you can master at least one configuration software (ideally Perforce, or VSS, CVS, Clearcase, Alienbrain, etc.)
- Strong XML knowledge
- Knowledge in script languages : Python, Perl
- Rigorous and methodic spirit
- Excellent communication skills, we appreciate working in a team, you are happy to help others and to have responsibilities
- Able to support pressure in end-of prod
- Good knowledge in English (French an asset) writing and speaking
- Passionate about video game industry
- Knowledge of Visual C#, Visual C++
- Experience in compiling apps on different platforms
- Knowledge in HTML, XSL
Please send your resume, a covering letter and all personal / professional work or Website that may interest us for this position.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
All information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.
At Ubisoft Annecy, we are looking for innovative and original minds that are challenging, and who want to build the future of the video game industry.
Integrating the Ubisoft French studios also means:
- Join passionate and highly technical teams, all driven by the desire to design and develop innovative games and stand out for their quality
- Collaborate with teams recognized for their experience on renowned franchises
- Develop expertise by participating in in-house sharing events (talks, conferences, trade shows) and benefiting from tailor-made training programs
- Evolve in a leading French videogame company represented in 30 different countries, with opportunities for international development.