EMEA CRM Data Analyst Junior H/F
- Paris, France
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create worlds people will fall in love with.
Games industry evolved towards services and the need to win a good share of players’ entertainment time. Acquiring new customer is one of the challenges, the other is to keep them in Ubisoft ecosystem. The service that Ubisoft will provide all along the gamer journey will make the difference among a highly competitive market. The communication towards gamers has to be multichannel and personalized. Send the right message, to the right person, at the right moment, through the right channel and right device.
In this context, the EMEA CRM Data Analyst Jr will report to the CRM Data Manager and have the opportunity to provide actionable insights to Production and Business Teams. You will collect and analyze data on consumer behavior and deliver meaningful and impactful reports which will help guide the development of our products, communication plans and strategy. You will need both analytical and Project Management skills.
1) Accompany teams so their strategy include effectively CRM Data
2) Operational support of CRM team :
o Recommendations on strategies
o Segmentations done on Ubisoft data base
o CRM activity performance dashboards
3) Ad Hoc analysis on Ubisoft Consumer Data Base to bring new approaches angles and sharpen promotional tactics.
4) Be the CRM Data expert, responsible for Data Governance and Data quality.
5) You will interact with a wide variety of teams (production, business, analytics, IT, external agencies) and will need to understand & adapt to their specific needs and communication styles.
6) KPIs set up and CRM activity performance follow up.
• BS/BA required in Data Science, Mathematics / Statistics, Economics or related field. Master’s Degree preferred.
• Must be proficient in advanced statistical analysis and data visualization & experienced in related tools (SPSS, R, Tableau …)
• Must demonstrate interest in research methodology, study design and interpretation.
• Excellent critical thinking, questioning, and listening skills with superior attention to detail are necessary.
• Strong organizational and planning skills.
• Proficiency with data acquisition and processing (SQL)
• Proficient in English
• Strong interest in video games industry and entertainment in general.