EMEA CRM Operation Specialist Junior H/F
- Paris, France
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create worlds people will fall in love with.
Games industry evolved towards services and the need to win a good share of players’ entertainment time. Acquiring new customer is one of the challenges, the other is to keep them in Ubisoft ecosystem. Ubisoft has leveraged one of the top ranking leading technology in Campaign Management: Adobe Campaigns, but also operates on other channels (web banners, in-game news, console hubs) with specific tools.
In this context, the EMEA CRM Operation Specialist Jr will report to the CRM Operation Specialist & will guarantee the technical & operational deployment for all CRM campaigns along with ensuring the technological consistency through CRM tools.
• To be the key actor on the management of CRM campaigns for consoles hubs (PS4 / XONE / SWITCH) – for all Ubisoft games and services.
- To be the operation specialist on consoles hubs
- To be the key contact with Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo concerning the optimization and the development of these communication channels
- To collaborate with Analytics teams in order to optimize the performance tracking of consoles hubs campaigns.
- To identify new opportunities of communication channels in order to improve our capability to analyze consumers behaviors (Uplay PC, Mobile, …)
• To be responsible of the emailing campaigns through Adobe Campaign
- To set up and follow up real-time emailing campaigns for Alpha & Beta phases with internal stakeholders (Production, US CRM & Marketing teams)
- To occasionally integrate emailing campaigns via an internal CMS
- To be a independent key actor in sending emails as a back-up solution
• To be the key contact and customer expert within Marketing projects
- To collaborate with brand managers in the implementation of transversal marketing projects (experience website, teasing new brands, etc.)
- To be the point of contact between business and IT teams on the customer experience issues (technical feasibility and coherence)
- To get in touch with external agencies as a technical expert on CRM topics.
• To ensure the relevance of CRM communications & technologies at a competitive level.
- To analyze and share new trends about CRM technologies
- To lead innovative and evolution projects of our internal tools
- To share and collaborate with internal teams in order to improve processes
• Bac +4/5, Engineering school or university equivalence
• A previous experience ideally in the CRM or Digital Media teams
• Creative and strong interest in innovation
• Excellent project management skills & commitment to detail
• Handling the pressure of a very fast-paced industry, all the more so within the CRM team
• Curious & team player
• Proficient in English
• Good knowledge in programming languages : HTML/CSS
Good understanding of entertainment and/or video game industry
Interest in technology and social media