Community Development Intern [Avatar Project / Tom Clancy's The Division 2]
- Malmö, Sweden
Massive Entertainment is looking for a Community Development Intern. This person will help provide a strong connection between the global gaming community and the development team.
Interns are extremely helpful to our studio and we try exceptionally hard to make sure that everyone who completes an internship with us learns a ton, is exposed to all facets of digital marketing, and feels like a part of our team. An internship at Massive Entertainment will expose you to a wealth of digital marketing and community management knowledge and provide a great foundation for your professional development. This is your chance to explore a video game studio as a potential employer. We will provide you with a meaningful experience along with the support, tools and resources you can use be successful.
Please note that this is an unpaid internship, and requires working onsite in Malmö, Sweden.
- Defining the global community strategy for The Division and create industry-leading community development & editorial plans to support it.
- Providing frequent insights about The Division and the community activity and sentiment.
- Coordinating communication with multiple departments for consistent messaging.
- Creating editorial community-focused assets such as articles, videos, podcasts, live streams, and more. Experience in video production, live streaming (Twitch, Mixer, YouTube) and Photoshop is a big plus.
- Strengthening our relationship with The Division community and work towards the growth of our owned social media channels and forums.
- Implementing and monitor metrics to evaluate success and value of community activities.
You as a person
Those who succeed in this role are driven to learn, and more importantly, help to improve on what they’ve learned. You are enthusiastic, creative, enthusiastic, hard-working, and above all else, passionate about learning about games and communities.
- Experpence working in community management, digital marketing, social media
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent English, both written and spoken
- Passion for Gaming and Community Management
- Good knowledge of Video Editing is a plus
What you will learn
- Basic understanding of all specialties within community management
- Depending on specialty focus, intermediate knowledge of: Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Display Media Marketing
- How to interpret channel analytics to make relevant suggestions and recommendations
- And much more...
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. We have great support from Ubisoft and an uncompromising commitment to remain a top quality AAA development studio. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden and fully owned by Ubisoft Entertainment, the world’s third largest independent video game publisher. Massive has almost 400 employees and has produced major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3 and Tom Clancy’s The Division.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.