GamesLab intern [Brand & Marketing]
- Malmö, Sweden
Massive Entertainment is searching for interns for the position of GamesLab Moderator. The Gameslab Moderator will act as the bridge between the studio and the players coming in for playtesting, and will assist in delivering important insights to the development team.
Interns are extremely helpful to our studio and we try exceptionally hard to make sure that everyone who completes an internship with us learns a magnitude of skills, is exposed to a real working environment in game development, user research and most importantly, feels like a part of our team. An internship at Massive Entertainment will expose you to a wealth of user experience research and management knowledge and provide a great foundation for your professional development. This is your chance to explore a video game studio as a potential employer. We will provide you with a meaningful experience along with the support, tools and resources you can use be successful.
Please note that this is an unpaid internship, and requires working onsite in Malmö, Sweden.
- Assisting with the coordination process of the user research here at Massive Entertainment.
- Screening potential playtesting candidates, compiling and sending out information to potential candidates.
- Calling and confirming candidates for user research sessions.
- Executing user research, such as setting up for user test sessions. Technical knowledge and experience is a big plus.
- Greeting and gathering research candidates, overseeing tests and assist in moderating and collecting responses from user research sessions at our studio.
- Assisting post-tests in analyzing and compiling reports for development and management, after user research sessions.
You possess an enthusiastic and inviting personality, while not afraid to tackle problems head-on. You have an easy time connecting with people, making them feel at ease. You strive to learn and improve, whilst being proactive and autonomous. You’re passionate about games, learning, user research and most importantly, people.
- Ability to analyze and create impactful directions
- Experience within gaming and user research
- Technical knowledge and understanding of computers
What you will learn
- Basic understanding of user research with a special focus on game development and the connection between those two subjects.
- Basics on how to manage, coordinate and oversee project management in a user research context.
- How to coordinate user research projects and accurately analyze the results.
- Familiarity with industry tools and video recording equipment.
- And much more…
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden and fully owned by Ubisoft Entertainment, the world’s third largest independent video game publisher. We are around 480 people from 38 different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3, Tom Clancy’s The Division and our latest Avatar Project.
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.