Front-End Application Developer
- Shanghai, China
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassinâ€™s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancyâ€™s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoftâ€™s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2016-17 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of â‚¬1,460 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com
The main responsibilities and routine tasks of the Front-end Developer are to:
- Develop new IT systems and extend existing systems in line with organizational goals particularly focus on IT automation dashboards;
- Plan and implement each system: analyzing, designing, estimation, development, testing and maintaining applications;
- Participate actively in the definition, maintenance and evolution of test environments, continuous integration and deployment to ensure the effectiveness of the development cycle;Â
- Deliver or develop applications and tools to increase productivity and comfort of usage in accordance with requirements of client and/or project teams;
- Assimilate business changes and incorporate them in the IT systems and the daily activities;
Minimum 3-5 years' experience in front-end web or application development.
- Skill in developing techniques and methodologies to resolve unprecedented problems or situations.
- Develop and deliver clean code
- Must be a self-starter that requires only limited supervision/guidance
- Honesty, integrity and confidentiality must be maintained at all times
- Be a team player
- Have good interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced changing environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Oral and Written Comprehension of English
- Framework: RESTful API
- CI is an asset
- Version Control : Git
- Database : SQL, NoSQL
- Common Web Libraries : Bootstrap, jQuery are assets
- Willing to learn and expand his knowledge on Server side administration is an assetÂ
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as â€œParis of the Eastâ€.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If youâ€™re looking for this kind of job opportunity, youâ€™ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!