Associate Event Intern
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Ubisoft is composed of over 12,000 talented people located in 28 countries across the globe. With around 85% of its staff devoted to game development, Ubisoft has the 2nd largest in-house creative team in the world.
The company’s 27 different creative studios work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon®, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more.
With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking an Event Intern for its Events department. This position will support the overall direction and day-to-day activities needed to execute our US marketing events. Events include PAX, Comic Con, and various press events and product launches. The ideal candidate will have a strong event management background, creative chops and a strategic mindset.
- Create and manage all pre-event production schedules and logistics with internal and external partners.
- Support various aspects of on-site event production including set up and tear-downs.
- Manage extensive inventory of event equipment and its deployment for events.
- Facilitate the production of event assets including graphics, presentations, videos, etc.
- Oversee the in-bound and outbound shipping of all event equipment.
- Research venues, vendors and 3rd party sponsorships for event opportunities
- Conduct post-event reporting and tracking for ROI analysis
- Various other event-related admin duties and support for Events Team.
- Relevant experience in event management & production
- Strong understanding of Gaming AV – PCs, Consoles, Peripherals, Live Streaming, Capture Devices, etc.
- Must be strategic minded, creative, and be able to work effectively with internal and external teams
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritize tasks, with minimal supervision or oversight
- A “Get things done” attitude is required.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office tools, including Word, and especially, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Passion for the videogame industry and drive to have a career in Game Marketing.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.