- Helsinki, Finland
Are you longing to be part of a world-class international game development team with true professionals in a fun atmosphere? RedLynx offers you this and much more!
Ubisoft RedLynx is a multiplatform game development studio located in Helsinki. Along with the hugely popular Trials series, we have developed and published more than 100 games. We are a passionate team of over 140 people of 21 different nationalities. Founded in 2000, we are one of the oldest and biggest game studios in Finland.
Since 2011 RedLynx has been part of Ubisoft, the 3rd biggest independent publisher in the world with over 13,000 team members, who work hand-in-hand to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences. At RedLynx we cherish the spirit of innovation and experimentation, and we are proud to have the support and trust from Ubisoft to push for new practices and solutions that may be used by other studios worldwide.
We are now looking for a
As a Financial Assistant, you will play a key role in making sure that our daily accounting routines run smoothly. Your job is to assist our marvelous finance and administration team of four in monthly accounting work, payroll and other finance related tasks. This is a perfect opportunity for you to work with versatile tasks in a fun and inspiring gaming environment. You´ll also have good chance to influence on the ways of working, as this is a new role for us as well! If you are a flexible can-doer with an eye on detail and good sense of dark humor, we might be the perfect match.
• Manage the daily accounting tasks including AP
• Assisting in monthly closing
• Participation in the payroll process
• Assisting the employees with payroll related questions
• Manage the time tracking system independently
• Helping with the ad-hoc administrative tasks
Our dream candidate
• Has experience and understanding of the Finnish accounting standards and taxation
• Strives for high quality and respects deadlines
• Is proficient with Excel and eager to learn new tools
• Is flexible and service-minded
• Is fluent in Finnish and English
• An open, international and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people
• Lots of challenges and opportunities to develop yourself
• Just renovated office space 10 minute walk from the Pasila railway station
• Competitive compensation and benefits such as wide healthcare and insurances, phone benefit, lunch vouchers, free gym, free breakfast, free games, parties, events… you name it :)
• Good work/life balance: We take our work very seriously but we also respect and value our employees’ personal lives, that’s why we have flexible working hours
What are you waiting for? Please send your application and CV with your salary expectation. The application period closes on 2.4.2018 but apply now because we can’t wait to meet you!