- Québec City, QC, Canada
Ubisoft Québec is a leader in the video game industry and is located in the heart of Quebec City’s Saint-Roch neighbourhood. Involved in many of Ubisoft’s flagship franchises, the studio gained a strong expertise, leading to its implication in the development of AAA games. The 475 talented people are united by the desire of pushing boundaries, building high quality worlds and creating memorable gaming experiences.
The Creative Director will develop the game’s overall vision (message and player experience). The creative director will orient the different production specialities so as to create interactive and entertainment elements that support the vision.
* Collaborate with the producer so as to define the game’s vision and scope;
* Understand the firm’s strategic intentions for the product and work towards achieving them;
* Define the vision and establish the foundations of the game (meaning, experience, context);
* Direct the work of the core team so that the project’s creative vision is included in all of the different aspects of production (artistic, design, and programming);
* Consistently validate the coherence and quality of the game;
* Be the spokesperson for the game’s vision within the team and for the press and corporate management;
* With the producer, determine the production scope priorities and eventual adjustments;
* Carry out all other related tasks.
Diploma in game design or equivalent years of experience
10 year's of experience in video game development.
* Be a positive leader;
* Strong creative skills;
* Ability to listen;
* Ability to communicate efficiently (spoken and written)
* Vast general culture;
* Ability to make decisions;
* Ability to delegate and trust in the skills of others.