Release and Build Specialist
- Helsinki, Finland
Are you passionate about games? Are you longing to be part of a world-class international game development team with true professionals in a fun atmosphere? RedLynx offers you this and much more!
RedLynx, a Ubisoft studio is a multiplatform game development studio located in Helsinki. Along with the hugely popular Trials series, we have developed and published more than 100 games. We are a passionate team of over 140 people of 21 different nationalities. Founded in 2000, we are one of the oldest and biggest game studios in Finland.
Since 2011 RedLynx has been part of Ubisoft, the 3rd biggest independent publisher in the world with over 13,000 team members, who work hand-in-hand to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences. At RedLynx we cherish the spirit of innovation and experimentation, and we are proud to have the support and trust from Ubisoft to push for new practices and solutions that may be used by other studios worldwide.
We are now looking for a
Release and Build Specialist
to work with our ambitious unannounced console project
As a release and build specialist you will play a key role in ensuring efficient and reliable creation of the game versions by optimizing build processes and constantly supporting the development team. You will be responsible for maintaining, updating and improving the build system and tools that we employ in our day-to-day development. We are looking for a proactive and flexible team player with good communication skills and passion for games. This is a unique opportunity to work with top-notch game projects in a team full of easygoing, fun-loving talents!
• Finding and implementing automatic solutions for updates (XDK, SDK, drivers).
• Maintaining and updating the build machines.
• Creating scripts for developers use.
• Maintaining and updating the tools we currently employ for development.
• Writing comprehensive documentation.
Our dream candidate
• Is passionate about videogames
• Has very good scripting knowledge
• Has good .net and C# knowledge
• Is experience with continuous integration (Jenkins is a plus).
• Is a good communicator and is open for giving/receiving feedback
• Has motivation for self-improvement
• Easily adapts to changes
We also appreciate
• Good knowledge of Windows environment and active directory
• Good knowledge in version management (e.g. Perforce).
• Ability to read/write technical documentation
• Experience in working with consoles
• Mac / Linux OS knowledge
• Java programming
• Awesome projects with a lot of variety
• An open, international and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people
• Lots of challenges and opportunities to develop yourself
• Competitive compensation and benefits such as wide healthcare and insurances, phone benefit, lunch vouchers, free gym, free breakfast, free games, parties, events… you name it :)
• Good work/life balance: We take our work very seriously but we also respect and value our employees’ personal lives, also during high-intensity periods, that’s why we have flexible work hours
• Relocation help
What are you waiting for? Please send your application and CV with your salary expectation. The application period closes on 4.3.2018, but apply now because we can’t wait to meet you!