- Helsinki, Finland
Is marketing your passion? Can you keep a calm head and things under control even when the going gets hectic? Are you longing to be part of a world-class international game development team with true professionals in a fun atmosphere? RedLynx offers you this and much more!
Ubisoft RedLynx is a multiplatform game development studio located in Helsinki. Along with the hugely popular Trials series and our latest mobile release, South Park: Phone Destroyer, we have developed and published more than 100 games. We are a passionate team of over 140 people of 21 different nationalities. Founded in 2000, we are one of the oldest and biggest game studios in Finland.
Since 2011 RedLynx has been part of Ubisoft, the 3rd biggest independent publisher in the world with over 13,000 team members, who work hand-in-hand to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences. At RedLynx we cherish the spirit of innovation and experimentation, backed by the access to vast resources and shared technology of Ubisoft.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic
to be a part of our Marketing team.
As a Marketing Coordinator you will be working with various interesting marketing projects, from daily operational tasks to large scale product launches. You will be involved with all our game projects with focus being on console and PC platforms. You get to work on many different sides of marketing, e.g. customer insight, asset production, project management, merchandising and brand marketing. You will be working closely with and reporting to the Marketing Director.
We are looking for a team player with a passion for games, entertainment and great marketing. You enjoy rolling up your sleeves and getting things done. You can keep track of multiple things at the same time, manage projects effectively from top level to smallest details and priorities work against schedules. You’re used to an autonomous and entrepreneurial working style and taking initiative comes naturally to you.
- Handle various marketing projects and daily tasks
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and external partners to coordinate projects and ensure things run smoothly and deadlines are met
- Take part in the planning of marketing activities
- Good understanding of different aspects of marketing
- Strong experience from marketing project management
- Ability to take initiative, be responsive to deadlines and handle multiple projects at the same time without losing sight of either the big picture or the fine details
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Game / entertainment industry experience
- Experience from video productions
- Awesome projects with a lot of variety
- An open, international and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people
- Lots of challenges, opportunities to develop yourself, and possibilities to learn from Ubisoft's vast resources
- Competitive compensation and benefits such as wide healthcare and insurances, phone benefit, free gym, free breakfast, free games, parties, events… you name it :)
- Good work/life balance: We take our work very seriously but we also respect and value our employees’ personal lives, also during high-intensity periods, that’s why we have flexible work hours
- Relocation help
This may be the opportunity of a lifetime, so don’t wait or hesitate. Just go for it.
Please send your application and CV with your salary expectation. The application period closes on 7.1.2018, but apply now because we can’t wait to meet you!