- Helsinki, Finland
Do you long to be a part of a world-class international game development team with true professionals in a fun atmosphere? You've found your place, RedLynx can offer you this and much more. We are serious about fun!
RedLynx, a Ubisoft studio is a multiplatform game development studio located in Helsinki. Along with the hugely popular Trials series, we have developed and published more than 100 games. We are a passionate team of over 140 people of 21 different nationalities. Founded in 2000, we are one of the oldest and biggest game studios in Finland.
Since 2011 RedLynx has been part of Ubisoft, the 3rd biggest independent publisher in the world with over 13,000 team members, who work hand-in-hand to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences. At RedLynx we cherish the spirit of innovation and experimentation, backed by the access to vast resources and shared technology of Ubisoft.
At the moment we are working on our live game South Park: Phone Destroyer™, as well as new interesting projects, and our studio continues to grow. Now we are looking for a
for the South Park: Phone Destroyer™project.
As a Senior Programmer, you will play an important role implementing gameplay features and other client-side features. You´ll get to utilize your expertise widely and to share your knowledge with other team members such as game designers, artists and other programmers. We are looking for an experienced programmer with proactivity in both problem solving and working with other people. We will offer you a unique opportunity to work with a successful mobile game with a huge IP together with a fun, talented and ambitious team!
- Implementing independently client-side game features in areas such as game mechanics, animations, character behavior, effects, mission logic, UI, social features etc.
- Identifying possibilities to improve the code and the game
- Mentoring and sharing his/her knowledge with other team members
- Solid online programming knowledge and experience
- Experience in game development
- Proficiency in C#
- Great analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivation, eagerness to learn, adaptability, and pride in getting things done
- Studies in Computer Science or a relevant field
- Experience in Unity3D
- Experience in mobile development
- Professional experience on shipped games
- Awesome projects with a lot of variety
- An open, international and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people
- Lots of challenges, opportunities to develop yourself, and possibilities to learn from Ubisoft's vast resources
- Competitive compensation and benefits such as wide healthcare and insurances, phone benefit, free gym, free breakfast, free games, parties, events… you name it :)
- Good work/life balance: We take our work very seriously but we also respect and value our employees’ personal lives, also during high-intensity periods, that’s why we have flexible work hours
- Relocation help
Do you have something to ask? For further information contact our Technical Director, Mobile, Roland Kindermann (+358 405516144)
What are you waiting for? Please send your application and CV with your salary expectation. The application period closes on 21.1.2018, but apply now because we can’t wait to meet you!