Senior Character Artist [Tom Clancy's The Division 2]
- Malmö, Sweden
Working closely with the other artists you will be developing the 3D character elements that will constitute the graphic backbone of the development. You will manage a complexity of tasks in relation to creating lifelike characters from A - Z, which means that the position comes with a lot of freedom and we expect you to use your fullest potential and skills to create the most inspirational characters possible. You should be self-motivated and have a professional attitude towards work and colleagues, as well as being able to both give and take constructive feedback.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite.
- Development of high quality AAA characters
- Setting up and maintaining production pipelines
- Ensuring a productive internal workflow and beneficial relationships with external partners
- Balance quality and efficiency of owns and teams work to reach the best results within given time frames
- Working with our Snowdrop engine
You have a few years of experience, three or more published titles behind you and now you are looking for a new opportunity! Join a team at an international studio, working on an AAA title. Strive to have an effective character art workflow for production. As an artist, you have a passion for character art for the films and games industry.
- 4+ years of working with character art
- Have a keen interest to do research on the technical side of character creation. such as shaders rigs and rendering
- Working knowledge of Zbrush and at least one of the major 3D modeling packages and texturing software
- Knowledge of additional software such as Substance Painter, Marvelous Designer is a plus
- Ability to create highly realistic characters to AAA standard
- Having worked with scans is plus
- Worked extensively with at least one game engine
Please note that application without a portfolio will not be considered.
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden and fully owned by Ubisoft Entertainment, the world’s third largest independent video game publisher. We are around 480 people from 38 different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3, Tom Clancy’s The Division and our latest Avatar Project.
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.