Junior Community Developer
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
Ubisoft Singapore opened its doors in July 2008 and has since become the largest AAA lead studio in Asia. We are proud of our expertise in naval technology and very excited to bring a brand new online, naval, open world IP to you – the pirate game Skull and Bones!
Our other notable achievements include working on every Assassin’s Creed game since Assassin’s Creed II, and being the innovators of naval gameplay in Assassin’s Creed III, Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag, Assassin’s Creed Rogue and Assassin’s Creed Origins. And did you know - Ubisoft Singapore works closely with Ubisoft Chengdu and Ubisoft Philippines as an Armada of three studios! We can’t wait to bring exhilarating and unforgettable gameplay experiences to you.
Find out more about us on our website: singapore.ubisoft.com
The Community Developer will spearhead the global community strategy for Skull & Bones and act as the product owner for community programs and content that support this strategy. The Community Developer will be managing key aspects of communication, asset creation and working to improve the player experience; he will be the community advocate within our production team and a trusted spokesperson for our communities of players.
The Community Developer is embedded in the Ubisoft Singapore development studio, working in collaboration with Brand and Live Production, and reporting remotely to the global Customer Management group. To fit this position, we expect the candidate to be a team player with strong analytical skills, the ability to personally connect with customers as well as many internal departments, and to become intimately familiar with the game.
- Define the global community strategy for Skull & Bones and create industry-leading community development and content plans to support it
- Define and manage global community programs, with the support of Community Managers based in our EMEA and NCSA Customer Relationship Centers
- Provide frequent insights about the game communities activity, feedback and sentiment
- Coordinate communication with multiple departments for consistent messaging
- Create community-focused assets such as articles, videos, podcasts, live streams and much more
- Strengthen the relationship with our players and work towards the growth of our owned digital platforms, social media channels and forums
- Empower the Skull & Bones production team in regards to the prioritization of bug fixes and features development, supporting our objective to embrace community feedback
- Support live activity and in-game retention in collaboration with Live Production
- Coordinate fan events including studio visits, workshop and more
- Implement and monitor metrics to evaluate success and ROI of community activities
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent English, both written and spoken
- Passion for Gaming and Community Management
- Experience presenting to public audiences and being on camera a plus
- Experience working with different types of KPIs
- Strong writing skills
Applicants will have to attach a cover letter with resume
To all recruitment agencies: Ubisoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ubisoft employees or any other company location. Ubisoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes