Intern C++ Programmer
- Kiev, Ukraine
What should you know about C++ Programmer internship? In Ubisoft we know how to grow talents and you will have a full time work position after internship. You will develop games together with colleagues, who were your mentors before. Internship –includes 6 weeks of lections, homework and real-time projects that will bring you knowledge about game development specifics and teamwork collaboration.
This internship program helps people without any commercial experience get a Junior Programmer position within our company. All you need is a good C++ theoretical knowledge. For last 3 year our C++ Programmer internship showed great result: programmers, who finished our internship, are now working on such projects as Far Cry and Assassin’s Creed
Are you serious about fun? Do you consistently seek out learning opportunities and aim to beat your high score? Are you open to new ideas, perspectives and cultures and believe that it takes a world to build a world? At Ubisoft, you’ll work alongside passionate and talented teams who are imagining the future of entertainment.
As a C++ Programmer Intern, you’ll implement features and fix bugs in existing codebase, maintain existing engines and tools, analyze performance of your code and optimize it, collaborate as a team player with testers / game designers /artists. Join Ubisoft Kiev and develop future of GAMES!
Deadline for application and external test 12th December 2017!
Internship Program starts in January 2018 – Hurry to Apply!
- C/C++ Programming knowledge
- Understanding of OOP
- Motivation to grow and learn as programmer
Good to have but not required:
- Knowledge of Software Design patterns
- Experience with at least one IDE
- 3D math
- Ability and desire to work as a team player
- Passion for making and playing games
- Ability for analyzing and extending existing code
- At least Intermediate level of English
Steps to apply
- Send us your CV
- Register your profile at www.codingame.com and reach 10th level in C++ Programming
- Pass extern Ubisoft C++ test
- Pass internal technical interview
- Pass Hiring Manager interview