Senior Generalist Programmer
- Québec City, Canada
Ubisoft Québec is a leader in the video game industry and is located in the heart of Quebec City’s Saint-Roch neighbourhood. Involved in many of Ubisoft’s flagship franchises, the studio gained a strong expertise, leading to its implication in the development of AAA games. The 500 talented people are united by the desire of pushing boundaries, building high quality worlds and creating memorable gaming experiences.
Open position continuously for 2018 recruitment needs.
The selected applications will be kept in the bank and we will contact them according to our needs by the end of 2018
Unsuccessful candidates will be contacted within one month after receiving their application
Being generalist programmer at Ubisoft Quebec means developing the next-generation of tools to connect deeply the community with our game universe. We're looking for software developers who bring fresh ideas from all areas of expertise. As a generalist programmer, you will work on projects critical to Ubisoft’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve.
We need our developers to be versatile and enthusiastic to tackle new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
Ubisoft Quebec hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to tackle some of technology's greatest challenges and make an impact on millions of players.
BS degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
5 year's minimum experience in software development.
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals, data structures, algorithms and systems architecture
- Professional coding experience in C++ and C#, but experiences with other languages will also be considered
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written French or English.