Marketing Artist (H/F)
- Montreuil, France
THE WORLD OF UBISOFT
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ live with original and memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create worlds people will fall in love with.
To sustain its growth, Ubisoft is hiring for its production studio located in Paris. Within this studio our teams developed recently: “Ghost Recon Wildlands,” Raving Rabbids: Rabbids Land,” “Just Dance 2017” and contributed to “Watch_Dogs 2.”
Your Daily Adventure
Being part of the Montreuil production studio, you will join the production marketing team of Just Dance. The Just Dance IP is the biggest music video game franchise ever, with more than 60 million units sold worldwide on consoles, and +120 million players around the world.
You will be in charge of creating Marketing assets that will be used to promote the game.
As part of a team of marketing artists and reporting to the international marketing strategy team, you will work with marketing teams, production teams and creative strategists.
Your missions will cover:
- Pitching and design sketches, concepts and artwork dedicated to marketing promotion
- Designing 2D visual assets (consumer packaging, character posing, posters, banners, logos, social media assets, presentation assets, etc. …) from scratch or based on existing production assets from the game
- Designing character poses (rendering, compositing)
- Adapting your design to various media platforms (web, social media, print, etc.)
- Working with the localization teams to adapt your assets to every targeted country’s language
- Presenting creative ideas to enhance our brand visuals while respecting our artistic direction and marketing vision
- You have a first experience as 2D Artist with similar mission within the video game industry, movie/entertainment business or communication agencies.
- You demonstrate strong skills for drawing and have a mastery of Photoshop (touch-ups, photomontage, and vectorization). Some notions with Illustrator would be appreciated.
- You have experience in designing within brand guidelines (PowerPoint, logo, posters, …)
- You have a strong interest for the video games industry, particularly for global pop culture including American pop music and are comfortable creating assets to speak to an audience that loves pop culture
- You can easily work with English speaking colleagues and within a multicultural team
- You can work well under pressure and under tight turnaround times
- You can work collaboratively in a team, to be creative and proactive, and aren’t shy to give your recommendations based on your experience and knowledge of consumer-centric design
- Some knowledge of video editing and/or on web design would be a plus
Position located in Montreuil, starting as soon as possible.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.