Client Success Specialist
- 44 Montgomery St, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Ubiquity Retirement + Savings® has a simple mission: to empower small businesses and their employees to create a more secure financial future by leveraging technology with affordable retirement solutions and world-class customer support.
For over 23 years, we have helped workers save more than $2.8 billion toward their retirement and opened 401(k) plans for 10,000+ small businesses—pioneering a transparent, flat-fee experience. Our tenured team are retirement experts and future-you champions.
Ubiquity also produced a hard-hitting documentary with producers and editors from CNN, highlighting the challenges Americans face in saving for their futures. Watch Broken Eggs: The Looming Retirement Crisis in America today (link at the bottom of the post) and join the movement towards building a bright retirement.
This is a 100% remote position and we encourage applicants from all over the US to apply. We know that allows you to balance your skill set while being empowered with autonomy as a subject matter expert. Ubiquity is known for our unique and thriving company culture, our ongoing investment in our employees, and for providing a clear career path for your future. We average a 65 eNPS each quarter and our Glassdoor reviews reflect our focus on you. Do more here and make more of a difference to small businesses everywhere!
Learn more about our values: https://www.myubiquity.com/about/
See us in the news: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ubiquity-retirement-savings
Find out what our employees think: https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Ubiquity-Retirement-Savings-Reviews-E101757.htm
Watch Broken Eggs on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmtjJVC_niI
We value accountability, collaboration, and transparency. Proudly one of the Best Places to Work and Entrepreneur Magazine's Top 150 Company Cultures, we take what we do seriously and always strive to be happy at work. Our four company values* and our motto “Freedom with Accountability” guide the way we work to support our mission.
We are a growing company that wants you to be a part of our success!
The Client Success Specialist is a pivotal role in establishing and nurturing the right client experience through direct client interactions.
This role will answer and route all client support questions via inbound email, phone, our CRM and chat feature. Clients may include plan sponsors, advisors, third party administrators and other interested parties. This role is a 100% remote position.
- Monitors our support queue, classifies cases for the team based on the type of inquiry, and responds to cases to help our clients with their retirement plan questions
- Researches and assists in solving complicated client requests by collaborating with different team members at Ubiquity
- Reviews internal procedures regularly to maintain the latest information to provide to clients regarding their retirement plan administration
- Actively maintain knowledge of 401(k) and retirement industry rules and regulations to be able to provide accurate guidance to Plan Sponsors and Trustees
- Conduct inbound and proactive outbound communications with our clients to successfully address their needs in a timely manner
- Use the CRM tool to research, respond to, and record support requests
- Participate in company-wide objectives and meetings
- Collaborates with their Client Success Team on ways to improve Ubiquity’s Client Satisfaction
- Acts as liaison between plan sponsors and other internal Ubiquity groups, including Financial Operations, Accounting, and Compliance
- Ensures SLAs are met for case response rates
- Proactively reaches out to clients to assess needs and determine ways to add value
Client Service - Keeps internal and external clients in mind at all times. Proactively address client concerns and guide them through the support process for quick and effective issue resolutions.
Analytical - Ability to quickly diagnose problems and solve them with little to no supervision.
Leadership - Demonstrated success at proactively identifying ways to improve the client experience and executes effective plans to activate the ideas.
Organized - Thrives in a quick-deadline environment managing multiple clients, priorities, and requests at different levels of completion.
Communication - Clear, polished, and professional spoken and written communications skills. Has the ability to explain and break down complex ideas with easy-to-understand instructions.
401k knowledge - Clear knowledge of administering all aspects of 401(k) plan, including but not limited to 5500s, compliance testing, safe harbor, census, and annual auditing for retirement plans.
Positivity - Has positive-minded demeanor that puts clients at ease, and enables rapid relationship building.
Accountability - Takes personal responsibility for the quality, accuracy, and timeliness of work, and achieves results with little oversight. Stays focused on work and makes the best use of time and resources. Excellent follow through and communication of updates.
- 3-5 years experience in client service role
- 401(k) industry experience required
- Ability to quickly diagnose problems and solve them
- Excellent follow through and communication
- 1-2 years working with cloud-based CRM platform preferred
- Proficient reading, writing, grammar and mathematical skills
This is a full-time salaried position that is 100% remote. Please follow application instructions carefully and make sure to submit a cover letter along with your resume. *Plus, find our four values on our website and list them in your cover letter.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous stipend toward premiums for medical, dental, and vision
- Learning and development stipends
- 401(k) Matching
- Monthly wellness subsidies
- Equity incentives
- Flexible PTO policy
- Time off for volunteering
- Emphasis on internal promotions
- Regular performance reviews
- Remote work culture
Ubiquity Retirement + Savings is an equal employment opportunity employer for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws.