Client Success Specialist
- 44 Montgomery St, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Ubiquity Retirement + Savings® is a leading fintech company that sits at the crossroads of HCM, SaaS, and robo-record keeping. Our mission is to empower small businesses and their employees to create a more secure financial future by leveraging technology with affordable retirement solutions and world-class customer support. For over 2 decades, we have helped workers save more than $2.5 billion and opened retirement plans for 9,000+ small businesses—pioneering a transparent, flat-fee, customizable savings experience. Our tenured team are retirement experts and future-you champions! Learn more at: myubiquity.com
The only thing as unique as our business model is our company culture. We thrive on accountability, collaboration, and transparency. Proudly one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area and Entrepreneur Magazine's Top 150 Company Cultures, we take what we do seriously and always strive to be happy at work. With mottos like "Freedom With Accountability," we are a family of friends who like to get it done and do it with passion.
Rated as one of the 100 fastest-growing companies in the Bay Area by the San Francisco Business Times (for nearly a decade)
Ranked as one of the top 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the nation by Inc. Magazine (11 years running)
Listed as one of Business Week’s 100 fastest-growing inner-city companies in the nation (every year since 2012)
Ubiquity also produced a hard-hitting and feature-length documentary with producers and editors out of CNN. Watch Broken Eggs: The Looming Retirement Crisis in America, today.
The Client Success Specialist is a pivotal role in establishing and nurturing the right client experience through direct client interactions.
This role will answer and route all client support questions via inbound email, phone, our CRM and chat feature. Clients may include plan sponsors, advisors, third party administrators and other interested parties. This role is a 100% remote position.
- Monitors our support queue, classifies cases for the team based on the type of inquiry, and responds to cases to help our clients with their retirement plan questions
- Researches and assists in solving complicated client requests by collaborating with different team members at Ubiquity
- Reviews internal procedures regularly to maintain the latest information to provide to clients regarding their retirement plan administration
- Actively maintain knowledge of 401(k) and retirement industry rules and regulations to be able to provide accurate guidance to Plan Sponsors and Trustees
- Conduct inbound and proactive outbound communications with our clients to successfully address their needs in a timely manner
- Use the CRM tool to research, respond to, and record support requests
- Participate in company-wide objectives and meetings
- Collaborates with their Client Success Team on ways to improve Ubiquity’s Client Satisfaction
- Acts as liaison between plan sponsors and other internal Ubiquity groups, including Financial Operations, Accounting, and Compliance
- Ensures SLAs are met for case response rates
- Proactively reaches out to clients to assess needs and determine ways to add value
Client Service - Keeps internal and external clients in mind at all times. Proactively address client concerns and guide them through the support process for quick and effective issue resolutions.
Analytical - Ability to quickly diagnose problems and solve them with little to no supervision.
Leadership - Demonstrated success at proactively identifying ways to improve the client experience and executes effective plans to activate the ideas.
Organized - Thrives in a quick-deadline environment managing multiple clients, priorities, and requests at different levels of completion.
Communication - Clear, polished, and professional spoken and written communications skills. Has the ability to explain and break down complex ideas with easy-to-understand instructions.
401k knowledge - Clear knowledge of administering all aspects of 401(k) plan, including but not limited to 5500s, compliance testing, safe harbor, census, and annual auditing for retirement plans.
Positivity - Has positive-minded demeanor that puts clients at ease, and enables rapid relationship building.
Accountability - Takes personal responsibility for the quality, accuracy, and timeliness of work, and achieves results with little oversight. Stays focused on work and makes the best use of time and resources. Excellent follow through and communication of updates.
- 3-5 years experience in client service role
- 401(k) industry experience required
- Ability to quickly diagnose problems and solve them
- Excellent follow through and communication
- 1-2 years working with cloud-based CRM platform preferred
- Proficient reading, writing, grammar and mathematical skills
This is a full-time salaried position that is 100% remote. Please follow application instructions carefully and make sure to submit a cover letter along with your resume.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Ubiquity Retirement + Savings is an equal employment opportunity employer for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws.